The “Machine Learning Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report on the global machine learning market provides qualitative and quantitative analysis for the period from 2018 to 2026.
The study on machine learning market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2018 to 2026.
The report on machine learning market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global machine learning market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter’s five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global machine learning market over the period of 2018 to 2026. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
- The increasing adoption of cloud-based services, upsurge in unstructured data leads to the growing demand for machine learning solutions
- Growing need to improve computing power and decline hardware cost owing to machine learning algorithms capability to run or execute faster
- The absence of technical expertise is anticipated to restrain the machine-learning market
- The increasing rate of adoption for IoT and automation systems in industries is projected to drive the growth
What does this Report Deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the machine learning market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the machine learning market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2026.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global machine learning market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
- Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
Key Topics Covered:
1.1. Report Description
1.2. Research Methods
1.3. Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
2.1. Machine Learning Market Highlights
2.2. Machine Learning Market Projection
2.3. Machine Learning Market Regional Highlights
3. Global Machine Learning Market Overview
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.3. Analysis of COVID-19 impact on the Machine Learning Market
3.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
3.5. Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5.1. Growth Matrix Analysis by Component
3.5.2. Growth Matrix Analysis by Enterprise Size
3.5.3. Growth Matrix Analysis by Service
3.5.4. Growth Matrix Analysis by Deployment Model
3.5.5. Growth Matrix Analysis by End-user
3.5.6. Growth Matrix Analysis by Region
3.6. Value Chain Analysis of Machine Learning Market
4. Machine Learning Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Machine Learning Market by Component
6. Global Machine Learning Market by Enterprise Size
6.1. Large Enterprises
7. Global Machine Learning Market by Service
7.1. Professional Services
7.2. Managed Services
8. Global Machine Learning Market by Deployment Model
9. Global Machine Learning Market by End-user
9.3. Government and Defense
9.5. Advertising & Media
9.6. Automotive & Transportation
10. Global Machine Learning Market by Region 2020-2026
10.1. North America
10.1.1. North America Machine Learning Market by Component
10.1.2. North America Machine Learning Market by Enterprise Size
10.1.3. North America Machine Learning Market by Service
10.1.4. North America Machine Learning Market by Deployment Model
10.1.5. North America Machine Learning Market by End-user
10.1.6. North America Machine Learning Market by Country
11. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
11.1. Competitive Landscape in the Global Machine Learning Market
11.2. Companies Profiled
11.2.1. Amazon Web Services, Inc.
11.2.2. Baidu Inc.
11.2.3. Google Inc.
11.2.4. RapidMiner, Inc.
11.2.5. Intel Corporation
11.2.6. International Business Machines Corporation
11.2.7. Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
11.2.8. Microsoft Corporation
11.2.9. SAS Institute Inc.
11.2.10. SAP SE
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/122piu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900