The “Global Markets for Enzymes in Industrial Applications 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for enzymes in industrial applications is forecast to grow from $6.4 billion in 2021 to $8.7 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.3% for the period of 2021-2026.
The global market’s growth is driven by increasing importance of industrial enzymes due to new application areas, increasing demand for food due to growing populations, increasing energy demands due to rising energy consumption and the rising cost of fossil fuels.
This report offers a detailed picture of enzymes in industrial applications. It highlights the current and future market potential for industrial enzymes and provides a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario, drivers, restraints, opportunities and trends in the market. This report also covers market projections through 2026, as well as key market players.
This report discusses the enzyme industry and its various resources. It covers the overall enzyme market: detergent, technical, food and animal-feed enzymes. The report further analyzes the enzyme market based on application, providing an analysis of food, technical, animal feed and biofuel enzymes. A complete regional analysis of the market is also studied in this report.
Based on geography, the market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Rest of the World region (which includes Latin America, the Middle East and Africa). Detailed analyses of major countries (the U.S., Canada, Germany, the UK, France, Spain, Italy, Japan, China and India) are covered in regional segments. For market estimates, data has been provided for 2020 as the base year, with forecasts for 2021 through 2026. Estimated values are based on product manufacturer total revenues. Projected and forecasted revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars that have not been adjusted for inflation.
The Report Includes:
- 27 data tables and 48 additional tables
- An updated review of the global markets for enzymes in industrial applications within the biotech industry
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic data from 2019-2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation of the potential market size and revenue sales forecast of global enzyme applications market, and corresponding market share analysis by type of enzyme, application and region
- A comprehensive analysis of the enzymes industry and its sub-segments in the global market, thereby providing a detailed structure of the industry
- Country-level market value analysis for various segments of the enzymes in industrial applications market covering nations, including the U.S., Canada, France, Germany, UK, Italy, Spain, Japan, China and India etc.
- Discussion of the key market dynamics, new technology advancements, regulatory aspects, and increasing R&D activities in the global market for industrial enzymes
- Impact analysis of the COVID-19 pandemic on the global economy as well as against the overall MedTech industry
- Highlights of major growth strategies adopted by leading players in the market for industrial enzymes, their competitive benchmarking and company share analysis
- Descriptive company profiles of the leading market participants
- AB Enzymes Gmbh.
- Adisseo France Sas
- Advanced Enzyme Technologies Ltd.
- Amano Enzyme Inc
- Amicogen Inc.
- AUM Enzymes
- BASF Corp.
- Biocatalysts Ltd.
- CHR. Hansen
- Direvo Industrial Biotechnology Gmbh
- Dyadic International
- Enzymicals Ag
- Genofocus Inc
- Maps Enzymes Ltd.
- Novozymes A/
- Specialty Enzymes And Biotechnologies Co.
- Sunson Industry Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/4d733r
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900