The “Medium and Heavy Trucks Global Industry Almanac – Market Summary, Competitive Analysis and Forecast to 2025” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2016-20, and forecast to 2025). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Daimler AG
- Tata Motors Limited
- Volkswagen AG
- AB Volvo
- Dongfeng Motor Group Co Ltd
- Hino Motors, Ltd.
- PACCAR Inc.
- CNH Industrial NV
- Isuzu Motors Limited
- Navistar International Corporation
- Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd
- China FAW Group Co Ltd
- Beiqi Foton Motor Co Ltd
- Eicher Motors Ltd
- Ashok Leyland LimitedMahindra & Mahindra Limited
- SsangYong Motor Co Ltd
- Hyundai Motor Company
- The medium and heavy trucks market includes commercial vehicles (CVs), buses and coaches (BCs), heavy commercial vehicles (HCVs) and heavy buses and coaches (HBCs). CVs and BCs weigh 3.51 to 16 tonnes and include pick-ups and vans where they fall into this weight range. HCVs and HBCs weigh over 16 tonnes; the converted trucks and buses are excluded. The market volume include the number of newly registrated vehicle in any given year. The market value is calculated in terms of average manufacturer selling price (MSP) against market volume, and excludes all taxes and levies. All market data and forecasts are represented in nominal terms (i.e. without adjustment for inflation) and all currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2020 annual average exchange rates.
- Forecast figures presented in this report are calculated using crisis scenarios based on the impacts of the pandemic around the world. The length of the pandemic and restrictions introduced by various countries are still difficult to predict, though many governments had introduced national and regional lockdowns which directly impacted the supply chain from production through to sales and registrations. The impact of COVID-19 on the industry has been substantial but is expected to recover going forward.
- The global medium & heavy trucks market had total revenues of $304.7bn in 2020, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5% between 2016 and 2020.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.5% between 2016 and 2020, to reach a total of 5,622,500 units in 2020.
- The global medium & heavy trucks market declined sharply in 2020 as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, with the volume of sales down by 4.7%.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global medium & heavy trucks market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global medium & heavy trucks market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key medium & heavy trucks market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global medium & heavy trucks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to Buy
- What was the size of the global medium & heavy trucks market by value in 2020?
- What will be the size of the global medium & heavy trucks market in 2025?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global medium & heavy trucks market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global medium & heavy trucks market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
3 Global Medium & Heavy Trucks
3.1. Market Overview
3.2. Market Data
3.3. Market Segmentation
3.4. Market outlook
3.5. Five forces analysis
3.6. Macroeconomic Indicators
4 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Asia-Pacific
5 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Europe
6 Medium & Heavy Trucks in France
7 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Germany
8 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Australia
9 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Brazil
10 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Canada
11 Medium & Heavy Trucks in China
12 Medium & Heavy Trucks in India
13 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Indonesia
14 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Italy
15 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Japan
16 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Mexico
17 Medium & Heavy Trucks in The Netherlands
18 Medium & Heavy Trucks in North America
19 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Russia
20 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Scandinavia
21 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Singapore
22 Medium & Heavy Trucks in South Africa
23 Medium & Heavy Trucks in South Korea
24 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Spain
25 Medium & Heavy Trucks in Turkey
26 Medium & Heavy Trucks in The United Kingdom
27 Medium & Heavy Trucks in The United States
28 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/x8swku
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900