The “Global Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Deals in the Construction Sector, Q2 2021 – Top Themes – Thematic Research” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report analyzes the disruptive themes that have driven M&A activity in Q2 2021 in the Construction Sector.
M&A deal volume in Q2 2021 dropped to 863 from 913 in the previous quarter. In contrast, deal value increased to $183bn in Q2 2021 compared to $113bn in Q1 2021.
- This report provides an overview of merger and acquisition activity globally in Q2 2021 in Construction Sector.
- It identifies the themes driving most notable to deals announced in Q2 2021 in the Construction Sector.
Reasons to Buy
- Companies who invest in the right themes become success stories; those who miss the big themes end up as failures. If you want to understand the themes that drive an industry, simply look at the list of recent mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
- In this report we have listed down the most notable deals in construction sector to make it easy for our clients to get a view of themes disrupting the sector and prepare for the future.
Key Topics Covered:
- Global M&A deals in Q2 2021 – Key takeaways
- Review of global M&A deals in Q2 2021
- Themes driving global M&A deals in Q2 2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/xk3vya
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900