The “Metabolomics Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global metabolomics market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the market to grow at a CAGR of around 10% during 2021-2026.
Metabolomics refers to the large-scale study of metabolites, or small molecules, in cells, biofluids, tissues and organisms. It is an analytical approach for systematic metabolic profiling and fingerprinting in various biological samples and systems. It consists of various detection techniques, such as nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) spectroscopy and mass spectrometry (MS), along with separation techniques, such as gas chromatography.
The increasing prevalence of cancer and other chronic diseases is one of the key factors driving the growth of the market. Furthermore, a significant increase in the pharmaceutical industry, along with the rising demand for personalized medicines, is also providing a boost to the market growth.
Metabolomics facilitates the study of genes and proteins, along with the development of biomarkers that aid in the discovery and development of medicines and managing disease progression. Additionally, the integration of metabolomics with machine learning (ML) is also favoring the market growth.
ML aids in the accurate interpretation of data generated using the NMR and MS techniques and automates complex, repetitive and time-consuming processes. Advanced ML software also offers comprehensive analysis and visualization functions for the representation of large amounts of data.
Other factors, including rapid urbanization and extensive research and development (R&D) activities in the field of biotechnology, are projected to drive the market in the upcoming years.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global metabolomics market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global metabolomics market?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the indication?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global metabolomics market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Biocrates Life Sciences AG
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Bruker Corporation
- Danaher Corporation
- Human Metabolome Technologies Inc.
- Metabolon Inc.
- Shimadzu Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waters Corporation
Breakup by Product:
- Metabolomics Instruments
- Metabolomics Bioinformatics Tools and Services
Breakup by Indication:
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Inborn Errors of Metabolism
Breakup by Application:
- Biomarker and Drug Discovery
- Personalized Medicine
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/lgr6bi
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900