The “Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market to 2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global military unmanned ground vehicles (UGV) market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 4.29% with a cumulative value of US$10.7 billion over the forecast period.
The demand for military UGV is anticipated to be witnessed in the North American and European regions, especially in countries such as the US, Russia, France, Spain, Poland and the UK. The European region will hold the largest position globally, exhibiting a steady pace of growth over the forecast period with a CAGR of 4.76%.
The global military unmanned ground vehicle market is expected to be led by Europe, with a revenue share of 46.5%, followed by North America and Asia-Pacific. UGVs have proven to be exceedingly useful during peacekeeping missions and the ongoing global war on terror, and are finding applications across Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) missions and combat roles. Furthermore, enhanced capabilities in areas such as endurance, data processing, and communications has broadened the use of UGVs in both defense and intelligence roles.
Combat UGV is expected to be the largest segment of the global military UGV market over the forecast period. There are several major Combat UGV acquisition programs currently being implemented around the world, including the US’ Robotic Combat vehicles (Light & Medium), Ukraine’s Camel UGV, Russia’s Kapitan robotic complex UGV, Marker UGV, Nakhlebnik UGV and Soratnik UGV among others.
The Combat UGV segment is expected to account for 42.3% of the total market over the forecast period, primarily driven by procurement programs in countries such as the US, the UAE, Russia, Turkey, Italy and Ukraine among others. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the dominant market for Combat UGVs throughout this decade, followed by North America and Europe accounting for the second and third largest markets in this segment.
- The global military unmanned ground vehicle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.29% over the forecast period.
- The global military unmanned ground vehicle market is classified across various categories; Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) UGV, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) UGV, Logistics UGV, Combat UGV, Mine-Clearing and Engineering UGV.
- The global unmanned ground vehicle market is expected to be led by Europe with a revenue share of 46.5%. The growth in Europe market is attributed to spending by countries such as the UK, Russia and France among others.
- Combat UGV is expected to be the largest segment of the unmanned ground vehicle market over the forecast period.
Who Should Buy
- Defence Startup’s, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Defence Planners, Venture Capital Firms, Government Agencies, Head of Marketing, Head of Sales, CEOs and Senior Executives.
- The concerned stakeholders can utilize the report to identify high growth segments and customize their offerings to match the project requirements.
- The Venture Capital Firms can utilize the project details, growth rate, and market size to identify and fund high potential startups.
Reasons to Buy
- Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global unmanned ground vehicle over the next ten years
- Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different unmanned ground vehicle segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
- Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
- Identify the major channels that are driving the global unmanned ground vehicle market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
- Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global unmanned ground vehicle market
- Make correct business decisions based on in-depth analysis of the competitive landscape consisting of detailed profiles of the top unmanned ground vehicle providers around the world. The company profiles also includes information about the key products, alliances, recent contract awarded, and financial analysis, wherever available
Key Topics Covered:
- Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Overview
- Demand Drivers: Internal and External security threats
- Trends: Indigenous development of UGVs in emerging markets
- Technological Developments: Improvising of Artificial intelligence (AI), Sensors and Miniaturization
- Key Challenges: Challenges to Autonomous Navigation in Complex Urban
Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Segment Analysis
- Segment Analysis: Combat UGV
- Segment Analysis: Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance UGV
- Segment Analysis: Logistics UGV
- Segment Analysis: Explosive Ordnance Disposal UGV
- Segment Analysis: Mine Clearing and Engineering UGV
Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Regional Analysis
- Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Regional Overview, 2021 and 2031
- Regional Analysis: Europe
- Regional Analysis: North America
- Regional Analysis: Asia Pacific 34
- Regional Analysis: Middle East
Global Military Unmanned Ground Vehicle Market Trend Analysis
- Leading Segments in Key Countries
- Country Analysis 9 leading countries
- Market Size and CAGR Growth Analysis, 2021 2031
- Change in Market Share, 2021 2031
- Segmental Share (%), 2021 2031
- Country Share (%), 2021 2031
- Segmental Analysis
- Key Programs Analysis
- Description of Key Programs
- Delivery Period, Units and Total Expenditure
- Competitive Landscape Analysis
- Competitive Analysis 9 Leading Companies
Major Products and Services
- Financial Analysis covering Revenue, Operating Profit and Net Profit
- Financial Deal and Contracts
- FLIR Systems Inc
- Safran SA
- BAE Systems
- Radiozavod JSC
- QinetiQ Group Plc
- Kalashnikov Group
- General Dynamics Land Systems (GDLS)
- Northrop Grumman
- Milrem Robotics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2khyc5
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900