The “Mixed Reality Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2021 to 2029” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global mixed reality market is growing competently, and accounted for US$ 155.85 Mn in 2020 and is expected to grow to US$ 3417.64 Mn in 2029 at a CAGR of 53.9% throughout the forecast period 2019 to 2029.
Mixed reality is an interdisciplinary field involving computer graphics, signal processing, computer apparition, user interfaces, mobile computing, wearable computing, information visualization, and the design of displays and sensors. Mixed reality concepts are increasingly being adopted by various industries including automotive, healthcare, and office environments.
The growing popularity of 5G technology, IoT technology and availability of low-cost hardware among others have an encouraging impact on the growth of mixed reality market. However, new business products are counting profoundly on the customer market but in the upcoming years, the Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) trend is expected to gain more popularity within the mixed reality market.
Increased investment flows by major players will shoot revenue growth during the forecast period
The hardware segment is the highest revenue contributing segment, accounting for more than 50% of the total market revenue generated worldwide. This is due to the development of advanced mixed reality hardware components such as sensors, processors, and displays among others. Companies such as HTC, Microsoft and Facebook among others are investing heavily in this technology.
In contrast, Software is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period. The growing inclination towards augmented reality, virtual reality and internet of things technology and their adoption in various enterprises are acting as a major driving force. For Instance, The WaveVR has developed a virtual reality concert platform which allows customers to watch musical performances when paired with the HTC Vive, it allows them to DJ their own set in a virtual venue.
Increasing adoption of technologically advanced solutions, the growing emphasis on digitalization and artificial intelligence holds the U.S. in dominant position
In 2020, North America appeared to be the largest contributing region in the mixed reality market accounting for more than 1/3rd of the global revenue. North America expected to continue its dominance throughout the forecast period trailed by Europe. This is due to an increase in technology adoption of mixed reality devices, 5G technology and artificial intelligence.
In contrast, the Asia Pacific region is expected to register the highest growth throughout the forecast period. Owing to a surge in adoption of advanced technology, increase in application areas and proliferation of smartphone devices in the emerging economies such as China and India. In addition, the penetration of mixed reality in education technology is expected to further boost the mixed reality market growth.
List of Companies Covered:
- HTC Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Facebook, Inc.
- Apple, Inc.
- Google, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Dell Technologies
- Magic Leap, Inc.
- Amber Garage, Inc.
Key Industry Development:
- In April 2016, BMW Group launched a mixed reality system integrated with their automobile design which has been developed wholly using the equipment from the computer gaming industry. This system promises noteworthy benefits over the virtual reality systems that have existed to date, thereby delivering virtual reality on developer workstations.
Key questions answered in this report
- The worldwide market value of the mixed reality market in 2019 and 2020
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2029
- Which is the largest regional market for mixed reality?
- Which segment has the highest penetration of mixed reality solutions?
- Which are the key trends driving the global mixed reality market growth?
- Who are the leading developers in the mixed reality market worldwide?
- What are the key strategies adopted by the leading mixed reality developers?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
3.1.1. Global MR Market Value, 2019-2029, (US$ Mn)
3.2. Market Dynamics
3.2.1. Market Drivers
3.2.2. Market Restraints
3.3. Attractive Investment Proposition, by Geography, 2020
3.4. Market Positioning of Key Players, 2020
3.4.1. Major Strategies Adopted by Key Players
4. Global Mixed Reality (MR) Market, by Component , 2019-2029 (US$ Mn)
5. Global Mixed Reality (MR) Market, by Application, 2019-2029 (US$ Mn)
6. North America Mixed Reality (MR) Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (US$ Mn)
7. Europe Mixed Reality (MR) Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (US$ Mn)
8. Asia Pacific Mixed Reality (MR) Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (US$ Mn)
9. Rest of the World Mixed Reality (MR) Market Analysis, 2019-2029 (US$ Mn)
10. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5u5cf2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900