The “Global Mobile Robots Market By Operations (Aerial, Ground, Marine), By Component (Hardware, Software, Support & Service), By Type (Professional Robots, Personal & Domestic Robots), By Application, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Mobile Robots Market is expected to undergo a robust growth rate during the forecast period owing to the declining prices of robotic components such as sensors, actuators, etc. which is aggravating the sale of mobile robots globally.
In addition to this, growth in the Global Mobile Robots Market can be attributed to the rising technological innovations and increasing footprint of aerial, ground, and marine mobile robots in defense operations, agriculture practices, warehouse automation and variety of domestic applications such as lawn mowing, floor cleaning, etc.
The Global Mobile Robots Market is segmented based on operations, component, type, application and region. Based on operation, the market is segmented into aerial, ground and marine. The ground segment is expected to dominate the market over the forecast period owing to increasing application of mobile robots in military and defense. However, aerial segment is projected to grow at the highest rate in the period owing to the increased application for photography, surveying & mapping.
Regionally, Asia Pacific dominated the Global Mobile Robots Market in 2020 and is expected to continue its growth rate during the forecast period. The region is witnessing increased use of mobile robots in agricultural, medical and industrial applications with major demand emanating from countries like Australia, Japan, China, India, and South Korea.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Limited
- Kuka AG
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- SZ DJI Technology Co., Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Bluefin Robotics Corporation
- FANUC Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Adept Technology Inc.
Objective of the Study:
- To outline, classify and estimate the Global Mobile Robots Market on the basis of operation, component, type, application and regional distribution.
- To study and forecast the global market size of the Mobile Robots, in terms of value.
- To understand the regional market structure of mobile robots market, the Global Mobile Robots Market is segmented in five regions, namely – Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America and forecast the market size, in terms of value.
- To identify the detailed information about the prime factors affecting the Global Mobile Robots Market.
- To evaluate competitor pricing, average market selling prices and margins in the Global Mobile Robots Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, innovative product modifications, new entrants in the Global Mobile Robots Market.
- To strategically profile the leading players in the market which are involved in the manufacturing and supply of mobile robots worldwide.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Mobile Robots Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Mobile Robots Market Outlook
6.1. Market Size & Forecast
6.1.1. By Value & Volume
6.2. Market Share & Forecast
6.2.1. By Operations (Aerial, Ground, Marine)
6.2.2. By Component (Hardware, Software, Support & Service)
6.2.3. By Type (Professional Robots, Personal & Domestic Robots)
6.2.4. By Application (Logistics & Warehousing, Defense, Healthcare, Entertainment, Agriculture & Forestry, Personal Applications, Others)
6.2.5. By Company (2020)
6.2.6. By Region
6.3. Operations Market Map
7. Asia-Pacific Mobile Robots Market Outlook
7.1. Market Size & Forecast
7.2. Market Share & Forecast
7.3. Competition Outlook
7.4. Asia-Pacific: Country Analysis
8. Europe Mobile Robots Market Outlook
8.1. Market Size & Forecast
8.2. Market Share & Forecast
8.3. Competition Outlook
8.4. Europe: Country Analysis
9. North America Mobile Robots Market Outlook
9.1. Market Size & Forecast
9.2. Market Share & Forecast
9.3. Competition Outlook
9.4. North America: Country Analysis
10. South America Mobile Robots Market Outlook
10.1. Market Size & Forecast
10.2. Market Share & Forecast
10.3. Competition Outlook
10.4. South America: Country Analysis
11. Middle East and Africa Mobile Robots Market Outlook
11.1. Market Size & Forecast
11.2. Market Share & Forecast
11.3. Competition Outlook
11.4. MEA: Country Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
14.1. Competition Outlook
14.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9uujdd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900