The “Monetisation Platforms: Worldwide Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on monetisation platforms and related services for 2020-2026.
The monetisation platforms market will reach USD17.8billion by 2026. Spending on the key drivers (5G, partner management and SaaS) will increase at a CAGR of 15.3%, accounting for 52% of the total spending in this segment by 2026.
This forecast report and associated data annex provide:
(1) a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the monetisation platforms market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: billing and charging; policy management; partner and interconnect; and revenue assurance and fraud management
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
(2) an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
(3) analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the monetisation platforms market
(4) a detailed market definition
(5) recommendations for CSPs and vendors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ee0o3h
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900