The “NGS Based Molecular Diagnostic Market (2020 – 2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market size is estimated to reach $2255.79M by 2025, growing at CAGR of 6.4% during the forecast period of 2020-2025.
The NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market growth rate is attributed to the advancement in genomics and proteomics and increasing application of NGS based molecular diagnostic for human diseases hence, fostering the market growth.
Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) is a DNA sequencing method that works on massive parallel sequencing employing Micro and Nanotechnologies that performs in less time and is cost effective. Moreover, Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) works on massive parallel sequencing that can sequence thousands of sequence simultaneously and can produce enormous amount of data. From wide application, the NGS technology used in molecular diagnosis allows the nucleotide sequencing that helps identify the genetic variants owing to which it is used in microbiology applications. It is recognized as the primary technology responsible for the burgeoning field of oncology as it offers advanced personalized treatment and is anticipated to propel the NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market during the forecast period 2020-2025. Apart from this, the main advantage of NGS is it is more accurate, can be performed with less man power and can enhance the scope of research. However, lack of skilled labor, accuracy and standardization issues hinder the growth of the market.
The report covers an in-depth analysis of the following segments of the NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market:
By Application: Oncology and Microbiology.
By End Use: Research Centers and Academics, Hospitals and Clinical Laboratories.
By Geography: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and RoW.
- North America dominated the NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market with a share of 39.87% in the year 2019.
- The factors such as increasing advancements in technologies related to NGS based molecular diagnostics, high prevalence of infectious diseases and various types of cancer and Modernization of Healthcare infrastructure are amongst the major factor projected to impel growth of NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market.
- Increasing number of research centers and increasing use of NGS based diagnostics in different research centers and Academics are the key factors owing to the growth in the segment during forecast period 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market Overview
2. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market – Executive Summary
2.1 Market Revenue, Market Size and Key Trends
2.2 Key trends by Application
2.3 Key trends by End User
2.4 Key trends by Geography
3. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market Landscape
3.1 Market Share Analysis
3.2 Comparative Analysis
3.2.1 Product Benchmarking – Key Companies
3.2.2 Financial Analysis – Key Companies
3.2.3 Patent Analysis – Key Companies
3.2.4 Pricing Analysis
4. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market Forces
4.1 Market Drivers
4.2 Market Constraints/Challenges
4.3 Porters five force model
5. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1 Value Chain Analysis
5.2 Opportunities Analysis
5.3 Market Life Cycle
6. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market – By Application (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
6.1.1 Prostate Cancer
6.1.2 Breast Cancer
6.1.3 Colorectal Cancer
7. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market – By End Use (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
7.1 Research Centers and Academics
7.3 Clinical Laboratories
8. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market – By Geography (Market Size -$Million/$Billion)
8.1 North America
8.4 Rest of the World
9. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market – Entropy
10. NGS Based Molecular Diagnostics Market Company Analysis
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/yj3n1d
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900