The “Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2020” drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Optic Neuropathy – Pipeline Review, H2 2020, provides comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology), complete with analysis by stage of development, drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The guide covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases.
The Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide also reviews the key players involved in therapeutic development for Optic Neuropathy and features dormant and discontinued projects. The guide covers therapeutics under Development by Companies/Universities/Institutes, the molecules developed by Companies in Phase III, Phase II, Preclinical and Discovery stages are 2, 2, 4 and 1 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in Preclinical stages comprises 2 molecules, respectively.
Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline guide helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The pipeline guide provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- The pipeline guide reviews pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- The pipeline guide covers pipeline products based on several stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages.
- The pipeline guide features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which comprise, product description, descriptive licensing and collaboration details, R&D brief, MoA & other developmental activities.
- The pipeline guide reviews key companies involved in Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects.
- The pipeline guide evaluates Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), drug target, route of administration (RoA) and molecule type.
- The pipeline guide encapsulates all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects.
- The pipeline guide reviews latest news related to pipeline therapeutics for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology)
Reasons to Buy
- Procure strategically important competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D strategies.
- Recognize the emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Find and recognize significant and varied types of therapeutics under development for Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology).
- Classify potential new clients or partners in the target demographic.
- Develop tactical initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions meritoriously by identifying key players and it’s most promising pipeline therapeutics.
- Formulate corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Optic Neuropathy (Ophthalmology) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Adjust the therapeutic portfolio by recognizing discontinued projects and understand from the know-how what drove them from the pipeline.
Key Topics Covered:
- Optic Neuropathy – Overview
- Optic Neuropathy – Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline by Companies
- Pipeline by Universities/Institutes
- Products under Development by Companies
- Products under Development by Universities/Institutes
Optic Neuropathy – Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Target
- Assessment by Mechanism of Action
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
Optic Neuropathy – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Allergan Ltd
- Antoxis Ltd
- Biozeus Pharmaceutical SA
- Neurizon Pharma GBR
- PharmatrophiX Inc
- Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
- Regenera Pharma Ltd
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc
Optic Neuropathy – Drug Profiles
- aflibercept – Drug Profile
- Product Description
- Mechanism Of Action
- R&D Progress
- brimonidine tartrate implant – Drug Profile
- BZ-371 – Drug Profile
- CSIC-002 – Drug Profile
Optic Neuropathy – Dormant Projects
- Optic Neuropathy – Discontinued Products
- Optic Neuropathy – Product Development Milestones
Featured News & Press Releases
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l7j12v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900