The “Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global orthopedic braces and supports market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global orthopedic braces and supports market to reach a value of US$ 5.3 Billion by 2026.
Braces and supports are orthopedic equipment which are used externally for holding, aligning, correcting and supporting certain parts of the body while healing from an injury. They are manufactured using specialized materials with intelligent designs that offer intense targeted support to the knee, spine, foot, ankle, upper elbow, shoulder, hip and other body parts. Braces and supports also aid in safeguarding joints after surgeries and offer a sense of mobility to the patients suffering from musculoskeletal problems.
Global Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market Drivers:
- In comparison with invasive treatments, braces and supports are less painful, assist in quick recovery and reduce the incidences of post-surgical complications. On account of these factors, orthopedic braces and supports are preferred by patients worldwide.
- Nowadays, consumers spend a significant part of their day in front of PCs, TVs and smart devices which result in the development of minor and major musculoskeletal deformities and dysfunctions. As a result, the demand for braces and supports is proliferating at a healthy rate.
- The geriatric population is at a relatively higher risk of developing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, and other mobility issues. Therefore, the growing elderly population is also contributing to the sales of braces and supports across the globe.
- Manufacturers are developing pliable braces with a simplified user-interface, considering the requirements of consumers. They are also incorporating Velcro instead of laces to enable easy application and pulley systems in lumbar supports to allow easy customization.
- Technological advancements have led to significant improvements in modeling and material technology and increased flexibility, contouring, and utilization of low-weight materials. Innovations have also led to the incorporation of advanced data sensors and synchronization systems.
The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being
- Breg Inc.
- Ossur Hf
- Bauerfeind AG
- BSN Medical
- DJO Finance LLC
- 3M Company
- Otto Bock Healthcare
- Deroyal Industries Inc.
- Medi GmbH & Co. KG
- Thuasne Group
- Alcare Co. Ltd
- Zimmer Biomet Holdings Inc.
- Remington Products Company
- Bird & Cronin
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Orthopedic Braces and Supports Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
6 Market Breakup by Product
6.1 Lower Extremity Braces and Supports
6.2 Spinal Braces and Supports
6.3 Upper Extremity Braces and Supports
7 Market Breakup by Type
7.1 Soft and Elastic Braces and Supports
7.2 Hinged Braces and Supports
7.3 Hard and Rigid Braces and Supports
8 Market Breakup by Application
8.1 Ligament Injury
8.2 Preventive Care
8.3 Post-Operative Rehabilitation
9 Market Breakup by End-User
9.1 Orthopedic Clinics
9.2 Hospitals and Surgical Centers
9.3 Over-the-Counter (OTC) Platforms
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 Global Orthopedic Braces and Supports Industry: SWOT Analysis
12 Global Orthopedic Braces and Supports Industry: Value Chain Analysis
13 Global Orthopedic Braces and Supports Industry: Porters Five Forces Analysis
14 Global Orthopedic Braces and Supports Industry: Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6sf86z
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900