The “Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014-2021 report provides an understanding and access to the cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
- Trends in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals
- Most active companies in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
- Disclosed headlines, upfronts, milestones and royalties by stage of development
- Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering contract documents
- Top cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value
This report provides details of the latest Cancer monoclonal antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors.
This report provides details of the latest antibody agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
- Monoclonal antibodies
- Murine mAb
- Chimeric mAb
- Humanized mAb
- Human aAb
Understanding the flexibility of a prospective partner’s negotiated deals terms provides critical insight into the negotiation process in terms of what you can expect to achieve during the negotiation of terms. Whilst many smaller companies will be seeking details of the payments clauses, the devil is in the detail in terms of how payments are triggered – contract documents provide this insight where press releases and databases do not.
This report contains a comprehensive listing of all Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals announced since Jan 2014, including financial terms where available, including links to online deal records of actual Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering deals as disclosed by the deal parties. In addition, where available, records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by companies and their partners.
Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements provides the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of cancer monoclonal antibody deal trends since 2014
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Comprehensive access to over 550 actual cancer monoclonal antibody deals entered into by the world’s biopharma companies
- Identify most active companies in cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
- Insight into the terms included in a cancer monoclonal antibody agreement, together with real-world clause examples
- Understand the key deal terms companies have agreed in previous deals
- Undertake due diligence to assess the suitability of your proposed deal terms for partner companies
- Spot the emerging companies in the cancer monoclonal antibody area
Global Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements is intended to provide the reader with an in-depth understanding and access to cancer monoclonal antibody trends and structure of deals entered into by leading companies worldwide.
Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements includes:
- Trends in cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2014
- Analysis of cancer monoclonal antibody deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Access to over 550 cancer monoclonal antibody deal records
- The leading cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value since 2014
In Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements, the available deals are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific oncology therapy target
- Monoclonal antibody type
Each deal title links via Weblink to an online version of the deal record and where available, the contract document, providing easy access to each contract document on demand.
The Cancer Monoclonal Antibody Partnering Terms & Agreements report provides comprehensive access to available deals and contract documents for over 550 cancer monoclonal antibody deals.
Analyzing actual contract agreements allows assessment of the following:
- What are the precise rights granted or optioned?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the deal?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the deal term?
- How are the key terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs handled and owned?
- Who is responsible for commercialization?
- Who is responsible for development, supply, and manufacture?
- How is confidentiality and publication managed?
- How are disputes to be resolved?
- Under what conditions can the deal be terminated?
- What happens when there is a change of ownership?
- What sublicensing and subcontracting provisions have been agreed?
- Which boilerplate clauses does the company insist upon?
- Which boilerplate clauses appear to differ from partner to partner or deal type to deal type?
- Which jurisdiction does the company insist upon for agreement law?
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 – Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking
2.2. Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering over the years
2.3. Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmakers
2.4. Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering by deal type
2.5. Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering by therapy area
2.6. Deal terms for Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering
2.6.1 Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering headline values
2.6.2 Cancer monoclonal antibody deal upfront payments
2.6.3 Cancer monoclonal antibody deal milestone payments
2.6.4 Cancer monoclonal antibody royalty rates
Chapter 3 – Leading Cancer monoclonal antibody deals
3.2. Top Cancer monoclonal antibody deals by value
Chapter 4 – Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.2. Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmakers
4.3. Most active Cancer monoclonal antibody partnering company profiles
Chapter 5 – Cancer monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
5.2. Cancer monoclonal antibody contracts dealmaking directory
Chapter 6 – Cancer monoclonal antibody dealmaking by technology type
Chapter 7 – Partnering resource center
7.1. Online partnering
7.2. Partnering events
7.3. Further reading on dealmaking
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/faahja
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900