The “Global Palm Oil Market (Value, Volume) – Analysis By Product Type (Crude Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel Cake), Application, By Region, By Country (2020 Edition): Market Insight, Competition and Forecast (2020-2025)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Palm Oil Market valued at USD 36713 million in the year 2019 by value has been witnessing unprecedented growth. Palm oil world domination is the result of five factors: First, it has replaced less healthy fats in foods in the west. Second, producers have pushed to keep its price low. Third, it has replaced more expensive oils in home and personal care products. Fourth, again because it is cheap, it has been widely adopted as cooking oil in Asian countries. Finally, as those Asian countries have grown richer, they have begun to consume more fat, much of it in the form of palm oil.
Among the Product Type segment in the Palm Oil market (Crude Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil and Palm Kernel Cake), Crude Palm Oil has been gaining popularity among other segments and is expected to keep major market share in the forecast period because of the presence of high level of tocotrienols in the crude palm oil that offers excellent source of vitamin E and antioxidant properties. Increasing population, slow income growth and the backdrop of declining arable land across developed nations has encouraged the plantation of the crude palm oil in order to meet growing regional food needs.
Based on Application (Edible Oil, Biodiesel, Surfactants, Cosmetics, Lubricants and Others), Edible Oil dominates the market share in year 2019 and is also expected to show dominance during the forecast period, due to usage of palm oil in cooking as a substitute of other expensive vegetable oils that include sunflower oil, coconut oil and groundnut oil. Moreover, the edible oil segment in global palm oil market is estimated to grow due to health problems related to trans-fat consumption. As the edible oil became more widely used in food over the world, it was also replacing animal products in cleaning and personal care items such as soap, shampoo, lotion and makeup.
The Asia Pacific market is estimated to be the leading market for Palm Oil during the forecast period with Indonesia being the leading country in the region followed by China, Malaysia and India. The Palm Oil market in Asia Pacific is being dominated by the increased production of palm oil in the recent years. Malaysia and Indonesia are major producers of Palm Oil and is major hub for companies to make investments in the field.
Scope of the Report
- The report analyses the Palm Oil market By Value and By Volume.
- The report analyses the Palm Oil market by Product Type (Crude Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Palm Kernel Cake).
- The report assesses the Palm Oil market by Application (Edible Oil, Biodiesel, Surfactants, Cosmetics, Lubricants and Others).
- The Global Palm Oil Market has been analysed by Region (Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific) and by Country (United States, Brazil, India, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, United Kingdom)
- Also, the attractiveness of the market has been presented by region, product type and application. Also, the major opportunities, trends, drivers and challenges of the industry has been analysed in the report.
- The report presents the analysis of Palm Oil market for the historical period of 2015-2019 and the forecast period of 2020-2025.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Scope and Methodology
2. Strategic Recommendations
2.1 Development of Sustainable Palm Supply Chain becomes a Essential for Palm Oil Market Stakeholders.
2.2 Development of the palm oil sector in the Congo Basin.
2.3 Small-Holder Farmers are Key to making the Palm Oil Industry Sustainable.
3. Global Palm Oil Market Product Outlook
4. Global Palm Oil Market: An Analysis
4.1 Market Size, By Value, Year 2015-2025
4.2 Market Size, By Volume, Year 2015-2025
5. Global Palm Oil Market Segmentation By Product Type (By Value, By Volume)
6. Global Palm Oil Market Segmentation By Application (By Value, By Volume)
7. Global Palm Oil Market: Regional Analysis
7.1 Competitive Scenario of Global Palm Oil Market: By Region
8. Americas Palm Oil Market: Segmentation By Product Type, Application (2020-2025), (By Value, By Volume)
9. Asia Pacific Palm Oil Market: Segmentation By Product Type, Application (2020-2025), (By Value, By Volume)
10. Europe Palm Oil Market: Segmentation By Product Type, Application (2020-2025), (By Value, By Volume)
11. Global Palm Oil Market Dynamics
11.1 Global Palm Oil Market Drivers
11.2 Global Palm Oil Market Restraints
11.3 Global Palm Oil Market Trends
12. Market Attractiveness and Strategic Analysis
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Company Profiles
14.1 Wilmar International Ltd
14.2 Cargill Inc.
14.3 IOI Group
14.4 Kuala Lumpur Kepong Bhd
14.5 Astra Agro Lestari
14.6 Golden Agri-Resources
14.7 FGV Holdings Berhad
14.8 Musim Mas Group
14.9 Indofood Agri Resources Ltd
14.10 Godrej Agrovet Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nqj9hl