The “Petroleum Additives – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Petroleum Additives estimated at US$22.6 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$29.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.6% over the period 2020-2027.
Lubricating Oil Additives, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 3.1% CAGR and reach US$17.3 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Fuel Oil Additives segment is readjusted to a revised 4.5% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $6.1 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.5% CAGR
The Petroleum Additives market in the U.S. is estimated at US$6.1 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$6.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 6.5% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 1.1% and 2.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 1.8% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 133 Featured):
- Afton Chemical Corp.
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- BASF SE
- Chevron Oronite Company LLC
- CITGO Petroleum Corp.
- Eni SpA
- Ethyl Corp.
- Evonik Industries AG
- ExxonMobil Chemical Company
- Infineum International Ltd.
- LANXESS AG
- Royal Dutch Shell plc
- The Lubrizol Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Petroleum Additives Market – A Primer
- Recent Market Activity
- Lubricant Additive – The Traditional Revenue Contributor
- Fuel Additives – The Fastest Growing Market
- Assessing the Impact of Recent Past Economic Upheavals on Global Petroleum Additives Market
- Improving Economy Buoys General Market Optimism
- Concerns Over Rising Air Pollution Drives Spotlight on Petroleum Additives
- Projected Growth in Industrial Production & Subsequent Rise in Consumption of Industrial Fuel & Lubes to Boost Petroleum Additives Market
- Outlook – A Mixed Bag of Opportunities & Challenges
- Strong Growth in Developing Markets to Drive Market Prospects for Petroleum Additives Market
- Need to Achieve Product Differentiation Driving Additive Consumption among Fuel and Lubricant Suppliers
- Lubricant Oil Additives – Competition
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Petroleum Refining Activity Drives Market for Petroleum Additives
- Oil and Energy Demand to Bolster Drilling Fluid Additives Market
- Fuel Enhancement Properties Driving Refinery Fuel Additives Demand
- Depleting Availability and Quality of Crude Oil to Drive Demand for Fuel Additives
- Fuel Additives Market Continues Impressive Growth Streak
- Projected Rise in Auto Sales & Vehicle Miles Travelled and Parallel Rise in Auto Fuel & Lubricant Consumption to Boost Demand for Additives
- Directives to Curb Emissions Propel Automotive Aftermarket Fuel Additives Market
- North America to Maintain Lead
- Opportunity Indicators
- Growth in Commercial & Military Aviation Sector & Subsequent Rise in Aviation Fuel & Lubricant Consumption to Boost Market for Petroleum Additives
- Jet Fuel Additives Market to Post Healthy Growth
- Marine Fuel Additives: Developed Regions to Remain Key Markets
- Nano-Additives in Oil Sector: A Brief Overview
- Increase in Demand for ULSD to Boost Market Prospects for Fuel Additives
- Specialty Fuel Additives Drives Growth
- Growing Prominence of Biofuels – A Key Opportunity for Fuel Additives
- Additives – Critical to Lubricants
- Healthy Growth of Automobile Sector Impels Lubricant Additives Demand
- Federal Regulations Governing Fuel Economy to Boost Market Prospects for Lubricant Additives Market
- Dual Clutch Technology Driving Significant Opportunity for Lubricant Additives
- Lubricants as Dispersants & Viscosity Index Improvers Dominate Market, While Lubricants as Antioxidants Show Tremendous Growth Prospects
- Engine Oil Additives – Major Lubricant Additive Segment
- HDMO & PCMO – Major Applications of Lubricant Additives
- Industrial Engine Oil Segment Provides Lucrative Opportunities
- Growing Market for Metalworking Fluids Adds to Growth in Lubricant Additives Market
- Petroleum Additives as Antioxidants Gains Prominence
- SONGWON – A Key Antioxidants Producer
- Prices of Lubricant Additives on an Upward Trend
- Major Issues Dragging Down Growth in Petroleum Additives Market
- R&D Efforts & New Product Introductions to Boost Demand
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nzpp6m
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900