The “Global Pneumococcal Vaccine Market (2020-2025) by Type of Vaccine, Product, Sectors, Distribution Channel, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Pneumococcal Vaccine Market is estimated to be USD 7.9 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 11.1 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7%.
The factors such as the rising prevalence of pneumococcal diseases amongst the population and the introduction of novel vaccines have supported the growth of the market. The growing awareness programs about pneumococcal diseases initiated by the Government are also boosting the market growth. Moreover, the development of novel vaccines, trials, and launches with improved serotype coverage shall bring about growth opportunities in this market and help improve the coverage rate.
However, the longer timelines taken to introduce a vaccine and the attached costs in the development of the vaccines hinders the growth of this market.
Reasons to Buy
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Pneumococcal Vaccine Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Surge in Prevalence of Pneumonia across the Globe
- Rise in Government Focus on Immunization Programs for Pneumonia
- Increase in Focus for Novel Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Provision of Low-Cost Pneumonia Vaccines
- Longer Timelines Required for Pneumonia Vaccine Production
- High Risk and Cost Involved in the Vaccine Development
- Development of Protein-Based Combination Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Growing Awareness Regarding the Importance of Vaccination
- Rise in the Public-Private Partnerships to Provide Low-Cost Pneumococcal Vaccines
- Inadequate Vaccine Coverage
- Requirement of Cold Storage Facilities
- Stringent Regulatory Guidelines
- Demand for Newer Pneumococcal Vaccines with a Broader Serotype Coverage
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
- LG Chem Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Panacea Biotec Limited
- Pfizer Inc
- Pnuvax Incorporated
- Serum Institute of India Pvt. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Kangtai Biological Products Co., Ltd. (Beijing Minhai Biotechnology Corporation Limited)
- Sk Bioscience
- Walvax Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Nuron Biotech Inc.,
- CSL Ltd.
- Biomed Pvt. Ltd
- Sanofi Pasteur
- China National Biotec Group
- Astellas Pharma Inc
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc
- Johnson & Johnson
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/vqc6jw
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900