The “Portable Dishwasher Market by Price-Range, End-Use and Distribution Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global portable dishwasher market was valued at $4,594.3 million in 2020, and is projected to reach $9,829.1 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 9.9%.
Portable dishwasher is a consumer durable or a home appliance, which is traditionally available in various retail store. Increase in disposable income and rise in spending on home improvement are expected to propel the growth of the global portable dishwasher market during the forecast period. In addition, people are increasingly adopting smart appliances to improve their standard of living, thus, companies dealing in portable dishwasher are heavily investing on R&D activities.
The outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic has slightly positively affected the portable dishwasher market. Sales of products has witnessed significant increase, as people are actively getting involved in home deigning and improvement during the lockdown period. Furthermore, consumers are choosing to replace their old home appliances such as air conditioners, refrigerators, dishwashers, and washing machines, with new and advanced white goods.
Increase in trend of automation in major industries has been further propelled the demand for smart and advanced white goods, thus boosting the growth of the portable dishwasher market. Furthermore, the rise in penetration of smart and internet-enabled devices and appliances for convenience and to avoid tedious & repetitive works in their daily activities fosters the need for portable dishwashers, thus contributing toward the growth of the global market.
Key Players operating in the global portable dishwasher market are adopting product launch and acquisition as their key developmental strategies to cater to the increasing requirements of customers. Acquisition would help companies to share technological requirements for their existing and new products. This is likely to help market leaders to enhance their product portfolio with comparatively less investment and thereby increase their market share.
The global portable dishwasher market is segmented into price range, end use, distribution channel, and region. By price range, the market is categorized into economy, mid-range, and luxury. On the basis of end use, it is bifurcated into commercial and residential. Depending on distribution channel, it is segregated into supermarket & hypermarket, specialty stores, convenience stores, and others. The market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global portable dishwasher market, with current and future trends to explain the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in the report to determine the overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimation for the same from 2020 to 2030 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various regions.
- Growing urbanized population
- Growing technological advancements in the home appliances
- Changes in lifestyle and growing disposable income
- Increase in spending on home improvement
- Rising energy consumption and increasing electricity prices
- Rapid growth of the retail sector
- Electrolux AB
- Haier lnc.
- Havells India Limited
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Midea Group
- Panasonic Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- The Middleby Corporation
- Whirlpool Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bg57py
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900