The “Precision Ball Screw Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global precision ball screw market was valued at $1,571. 0 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $2,043. 9 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 5. 1% from 2020 to 2027.
Precision ball screws are mechanical elements used for transmission of rotational to linear motion. It is an improved version of conventional acme lead screws, in terms of accuracy, precision, and efficiency. It has high efficiency (greater than 90%) in motion transmission as it converts sliding friction into rolling friction. Precision ball screws find extensive applications in the semiconductor industry, medical devices, and aerospace industry, owing to its high load bearing capacity, positional accuracy, and repeatability. In addition, it enables cost and weight savings in overall design of a mechanical system.
Growth in semiconductor, aviation & aerospace, and healthcare industries is anticipated to provide potential opportunities for key players operating in the market. However, fluctuations in raw material prices such as steel and iron affect profitability of manufacturers, which restrains growth of the precision ball screw market. Moreover, The rise in demand for robots, especially surgical robots, and aerospace equipment is expected to offer growth opportunities for precision ball screws in the future.
The global precision ball screw market is segmented into type, application, and region. Depending on type, the market is divided into ground precision ball screw and rolled precision ball screw. On the basis of application, it is categorized into semiconductor, medical, laboratory, and others. Region wise, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging precision ball screw market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth precision ball screw market analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2020 and 2027.
- Extensive analysis of the precision ball screw market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of the top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of all the regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The global precision ball screw market forecast analysis from 2020 to 2027 is included in the report.
- The key players within precision ball screw market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the precision ball screw industry.
- Development of Semiconductor Industry
- Growth in Aviation and Aerospace Industry
- Surge in Medical Diagnostics Industry
- Fluctuations in Foreign Currencies Influence Profit Margins
- Increase in Trade Wars Among Countries
- Technological Advancements & Innovations in Precision Ball Screws
- Barnes Industries Inc.
- Bosch Rexroth
- Hiwin Corporation
- Koyo Machinery
- Kuroda Precision Industries
- Nidec Corporation
- PMI Group
- Schaeffler AG
- THK Co. Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/srkaq4
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900