The “Rail Transport Global Market Opportunities and Strategies to 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global rail transport market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global rail transport market reached a value of nearly $468.6 billion in 2020, having increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.5% since 2015. The market is expected to grow from $468.6 billion in 2020 to $ 658.4 billion in 2025 at a rate of 7.0%. The market is then expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2025 and reach $ 845.7 billion in 2030.
- Deutsche Bahn
- JSC Russian Railways
- Indian Railways
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 48+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
The COVID-19 outbreak had a significant impact on the rail transport as governments globally imposed lockdowns and suspended domestic and international transportation services to contain the virus. The number of rail passengers during the pandemic has decreased significantly as the individuals were restricted to travel to avoid the spread of COVID-19. For instance, there has been a decrease in ridership in Sweden with 60% in Stockholm and 40% in Vastra Gotaland.
The top opportunities in the rail transport market segmented by type will arise in the rail freight segment, which will gain $103.6 billion of global annual sales by 2025. The top opportunities in segment by distance will arise in the long-distance segment, which will gain $148.9 billion of global annual sales by 2025. The rail transport market size will gain the most in the USA at $24.2 billion.
Market-trend-based strategies for the rail transport market include adopting head on generation (HOG) technology should to reduce their carbon footprints, increase profitability of operations, and reduce operating costs and other fuel related expenses, harness digitalization to improve passengers experience and reduce costs, invest in connected mobility to enable drivers and their passengers to experience a much smoother trip and exploit obstacle detection assistance system to enhance passenger’s safety and to reduce accidents.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Rail Transport Market Executive Summary
2. Table of Contents
3. List of Figures
4. List of Tables
5. Report Structure
6.1. Segmentation By Geography
6.2. Segmentation By Type
6.3. Segmentation By Distance
7. Rail Transport Market Characteristics
7.1. Market Definition
7.2. Market Segmentation By Type Of Service
7.3. Market Segment By Distance
8. Rail Transport Market, Supply Chain Analysis
9. Rail Transport Market, Product/Service Analysis -Product/Service Examples
10. Rail Transport Market Customer Information
10.1. Increased Level Of Passenger Satisfaction
10.2. Generation Z Prefer Sustainable Rail Transport
10.3. Continuation Of Infrastructure Projects As The Top Support Priority Amidst COVID-19
10.4. An Expected Increase In Passengers Using Public Transport Post-COVID-19
10.5. Usage Of Public Transport Post Pandemic In Britain
11. Rail Transport Market Trends And Strategies
11.1. Head on Generation (HOG) To Increase Capacity In Passenger Trains
11.2. Increased Focus on Digitalization
11.3. Connected Mobility
11.4. Obstacle Detection Assistance System
12. Impact Of COVID-19 On The Rail Transport Market
12.1. Impact On Use Of Rail Transport
12.2. Impact On Cargo
12.3. Regulatory Changes
12.4. Post COVID-19 Recovery
13. Global Rail Transport Market Size And Growth
13.1. Market Size
13.2. Historic Market Growth, 2015 – 2020, Value ($ Billion)
13.3. Forecast Market Growth, 2020 – 2025, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
14. Rail Transport Market, Regional Analysis
14.1. Global Rail Transport Market, By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015 – 2020, 2025F, 2030F, Value ($ Billion)
14.2. Global Rail Transport Market, 2015 – 2025, Historic And Forecast, By Region
14.3. Global Rail Transport Market, 2020 – 2025, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
15. Global Rail Transport Market Segmentation
15.1. Global Rail Transport Market, Segmentation By Type
15.2. Global Rail Transport Market, Segmentation By Distance
16. Rail Transport Market Segments
16.1. Global Passenger Rail Transport Market, Segmentation By Type
16.2. Global Rail Freight Market, Segmentation By Type
17. Global Rail Transport Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
17.1. Rail Transport Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
17.2. Per Capita Average Rail Transport Market Expenditure, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/v5i0gf
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900