The “Global Replacement PCLT Tire Market Forecasts” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
After sharp declines in 2020, the global PCLT replacement tire market is forecast to recover steadily in the period through to 2025.
This report is provided as a powerpoint briefing, giving a detailed review of the developments in the market and forecasts for the period to 2025.
The excel datapack contains detailed data on PCLT replacement tire volumes by country from 2015 and forecasts to 2025.
The datapack also includes forecasts of new light vehicle registrations and light vehicle parc by country to 2026
Regional coverage includes: Asia Pacific, North America, South & Central America, West Europe, Central & East Europe, Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific: Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
- North America: Canada, Mexico, USA
- South & Central America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
- West Europe: Austria, Belgium & Luxembourg, Cyprus, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom
- Central & East Europe: Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Ukraine
- Middle East & Africa: Iran, South Africa, Turkey
Key Topics Covered:
1.0 Strategic Overview
2.0 Global Light Vehicle Registration & Parc Forecasts to 2025
3.0 Global Replacement Tire Market Forecasts to 2025
4.0 European Light Vehicle Registration & Parc Forecasts to 2025
5.0 European Replacement Tire Market Forecasts to 2025
6.0 Americas Light Vehicle Registration & Parc Forecasts to 2025
7.0 Americas Replacement Tire Market Forecasts to 2025
8.0 Asia Pacific Light Vehicle Registration & Parc Forecasts to 2025
9.0 Asia Pacific Replacement Tire Market Forecasts to 2025
10.0 Data Tables
11.0 Glossary and Definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/s1n6zo
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900