The “Satellite Command and Control System Market – A Global and Regional Analysis: Focus on Application, End User, Solution, Satellite Mass, Frequency Band, Orbit and Country – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2031” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global satellite command and control system market is estimated to reach $32.15 billion in 2031, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.32% during the forecast period 2021-2031.
The major driving factor for the market’s robustness is the need to monitor and maintain the growing number of satellites launched.
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global satellite command and control system market?
- What is the scope in the market for new OEMs and other players that wish to enter the global satellite command and control system market?
- What are the driving and challenging factors and attributing to the growth of the global satellite command and control system market?
- Which application and end user segment are expected to lead the global satellite command and control system market by 2031?
- What was the market value of the regions in global satellite command and control system market in 2020, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What is the R&D initiative and investment scenario in the global satellite command and control system market?
- How is the global satellite command and control system industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2031?
- What are the key developmental strategies that are implemented by the key players to sustain the competitive market?
- Rising Number of Launches of Small Satellites
- Rising Usage of Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) Component
- Potential Cyber Attacks on Satellites
- Component Miniaturization Enabling Development of Low-Cost Small Satellites
- Airbus S.A.S
- Ball Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI)
- Kratos Defense & Security Solutions, Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- NewSpace Systems
- Northrop Grumman
- Raytheon Technologies Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k5zhj1
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900