The “Smart Agriculture Market Report – Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Smart Agriculture market illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period with the advancements in technologies. Latest developments in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning abilities to expand Smart Agriculture applications and drive demand during the forecast period to 2028.
The pandemic COVID-19 has a significant impact on the manufacturers of Smart Agriculture due to disruptions in the supply chain and frequent lockdowns. Further, the economic slowdown and geopolitical matters have limited the Smart Agriculture market growth in 2020. As the market recovers from the pandemic, we forecast the growth trajectory to vary across regions with some countries offering huge growth potential while others reporting limited profit margins.
New generation Smart Agriculture with improved performance offering higher accuracy and flexibility, with easy integration into systems spur the growth in Smart Agriculture industry. However, a paradigm shift towards a connected world and growing requirement for miniaturization are necessitating further advancement in the Smart Agriculture market and develop smarter products.
Research and development in the Smart Agriculture industry to drive down costs and improve functionality are expected to advance in the medium term. Autonomous vehicles poised to hit the mainstream alongside rapid growth in AI computing capabilities with improving commercials are offering enormous opportunities in the Smart Agriculture market. Over the forecast period to 2028, we forecast the Smart Agriculture market to regain growth momentum, mainly with support from developing markets.
Smart Agriculture market competitive landscape
On the Smart Agriculture market structure front, consolidation observed in 2020 is expected to be continued in 2021. Mergers and acquisitions are primarily intended to acquiring new technologies, strengthening portfolios, and leveraging capabilities.
Companies operating in the Smart Agriculture market were hard hit by the adverse effects of COVID, with the major difficulty being the supply chain management. Managing production with shortages in supply and man force has limited the profitability of companies in 2020 and created the need to adapt to more agile methods of working. However, growing trends of online work and education along with the exponential development of the e-commerce industry facilitate companies to regain their market share. Detailed profiles of top companies in the Smart Agriculture industry along with their key strategies to 2028 are provided in the report.
Impact of COVID 19 on Smart Agriculture Industry
The global Smart Agriculture market study carefully examines the deviation in the global outlook due to COVID-19 considering its impact on supply chain, economy, and consumer preferences by country and region.
The report identifies competitive strategies being implemented and planned by key companies in the Smart Agriculture market to counter adverse effects and take advantage of the new opportunities created by the pandemic situation. Different scenarios based on expected containment of the virus in the medium to long term are considered to provide Smart Agriculture market forecasts.
Smart Agriculture market segmentation
The research estimates global Smart Agriculture market revenues in 2021 with a detailed market share and penetration of different types, technologies, applications, and geographies in the Smart Agriculture market to 2028.
The study identifies current trends along with potential drivers and challenges leading to growth or decline in their market share, for each segment during the outlook period.
The report covers the North America Smart Agriculture market, Europe Smart Agriculture market, Asia Pacific Smart Agriculture market, Middle East Smart Agriculture market, and LATAM Smart Agriculture markets from 2020 to 2028. The status of the Smart Agriculture market in key countries in each region is elaborated to enable an in-depth understanding of the Smart Agriculture industry.
Reasons to Procure this Report
1. The report provides 2021 Smart Agriculture market revenues at the global, regional, and key country level with a detailed outlook to 2028 allowing companies to calculate their market share and analyze prospects, and uncover new markets to target
2. The research includes the Smart Agriculture market split by different types, technologies, applications, and end-uses. This segmentation helps managers plan their products and budgets based on future growth rates of each segment
3. The Smart Agriculture market study helps stakeholders understand the breadth and stance of the market giving them information on key drivers, restraints, challenges, and growth opportunities of the market and mitigate risks
4. This report would help top management understand competition better with a detailed SWOT analysis and key strategies of their competitors, and plan their position in the business
5. The study assists investors in analyzing Smart Agriculture business prospects by region, key countries, and top companies’ information to channel their investments.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Insights and Strategic Analysis
2.1 Key Market trends
2.2 Market Drivers
2.3 Market Challenges
2.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
2.5 Impact of COVID-19 on the Market
3. Global Smart Agriculture Market Outlook
3.1 Global Smart Agriculture Market Outlook by Type, 2021-2028
3.2 Global Smart Agriculture Market Outlook by Application, 2021-2028
3.3 Global Smart Agriculture Market Outlook by Country, 2021-2028
4. Asia Pacific Smart Agriculture Market Outlook
5. Europe Smart Agriculture Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities
6. North America Smart Agriculture Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities
7. South and Central America Smart Agriculture Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities
8. Middle East Africa Smart Agriculture Market Outlook and Growth Opportunities
9. Competitive Analysis
10. Latest News and Developments in Global Smart Agriculture Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mb8jtd
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900