The “Smart Lock Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The future of the smart lock market looks promising with opportunities in the commercial, residential, institution and government, and industrial sectors. The smart lock market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 13% from 2019 to 2024.
The major drivers for this market are growing security and safety concerns, enhanced features compared with traditional lock systems, and rising adoption of smartphones and other connecting devices.
A more than 150-page report is developed to help in your business decisions. To learn the scope of, benefits, companies researched and other details of the smart lock market, then read this report.
The study includes a forecast for the smart locks market by lock type, communication protocol, end use industry, and region.
- ASSA ABLOY
- Dormakaba Holding
- Spectrum Brands
- Salto Systems
- Cansec Systems
- Master Lock
- Samsung Electronics
- Haven Lock
Some of the features of smart lock Market Report: Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include
- Market size estimates: Smart lock market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various applications such as by lock type, communication protocol, end use industry and region
- Regional analysis: Smart lock market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for smart lock in the smart lock market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for smart lock in the smart lock market.
- Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the smart lock market by lock type (deadbolts, lever handles, padlocks, other locks (knob locks, rim/mortise locks and rim cylinders, and rim latch locks)), communication protocol (bluetooth, Wi-Fi, other protocols (Zigbee, Z-wave, thread, and NFC among others)), end use industry (commercial, residential, institution & government, and industrial), and region (North America, Europe, Asia pacific (APAC), rest of the world (ROW))?
- Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the smart lock market?
- What are the business risks and threats to the smart lock market?
- What are emerging trends in this smart lock market and the reasons behind them?
- What are of the changing demands of customers in the smart lock market?
- What are the new developments in the smart lock market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Who are the major players in this smart lock market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- What are some of the competitive products and processes in this smart lock area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this smart lock market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2 Industry Background and Classifications
2.1 Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2 Supply Chain
2.3 Industry Drivers and Challenges
3 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1 Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2 Global Smart Lock Market Trends and Forecast
3.3 Global Smart Lock Market by Lock Type
3.3.2 Lever Handles
3.3.4 Other Locks (Knob locks, rim/mortise locks and rim cylinders, and rim latch locks)
3.4 Global Smart Lock Market by Communication Protocol
3.4.3 Other Protocols (Zigbee, Z-Wave, Thread, and NFC, among others)
3.5 Global Smart Lock Market by End Use Industry
3.5.3 Institution & Government
4 Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
4.1 Global Smart Lock Market by Region
4.2 North American Smart Lock Market
4.3 European Smart Lock Market
4.4 APAC Smart Lock Market
4.5 ROW Smart Lock Market
5 Competitor Analysis
5.1 Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2 Market Share Analysis
5.3 Operational Integration
5.4 Geographical Reach
5.5 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6 Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1 Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.2 Emerging Trends in the Global Smart Lock Industry
6.3 Strategic Analysis
6.3.1 New Product Development
6.3.2 Capacity Expansion in the Global Smart Lock Market
6.3.3 Certification and Licensing
6.3.4 Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures
7 Company Profiles of Leading Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7ahzfj
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900