The “Sustainability and Ethics TrendSights Analysis 2021 – Mounting Concern and Engagement around Social and Environmental Challenges Globally” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Sustainability and Ethics is one of the eight mega-trends that the publisher covers as part of our TrendSights series of consumer insight studies. It reflects mounting awareness and concern surrounding the scale, complexity, and interdependence of shared social and environmental challenges globally.
The modern world is heavily influenced by resource depletion, intensifying pollution, climate change, and biodiversity loss. These challenges are serving as a wake-up call as societies gradually adapt to more sustainable patterns of consumption and production.
The inadvertent environmental benefits of the COVID-19 pandemic have compelled consumers to reassess their dependence on indulgences such as animal products and carbon-intensive behaviors such as air travel.
- The pandemic prompted consumers to become more mindful of a range of environmental and social issues.
- The move towards a flexitarian diet has prompted consumers to embrace more sustainable food and drink choices in a broader range of categories.
- Social activism is more evident in younger consumers, while localism has a much broader appeal.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Key Topics Covered:
- Trend Snapshot
- Trend Analysis
- Take Outs and Implications
- The Clorox Company
- Impossible Foods
- Flor de Cana
- Happy Human
- Mini Bloom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/nbz1as
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900