The “Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market by Service, End User (Retail, Agriculture, Oil and Gas, Construction, Chemicals, Machinery, Transportation, Automotive, Government, Marine, Healthcare), and Region – Forecast to 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the testing, inspection, and certification market in five major geographies and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market shares, recent developments, and forecast to 2027. The testing, inspection, and certification market is expected to reach $105.99 billion by 2027, at a CAGR of 2.4% during the forecast period, 2020-2027.
The growth of this market is mainly attributed to the rise in the illicit trade of forged & pirated goods, strict regulatory standards imposed by governments, and the utilization of advanced technologies for new TIC processes. In addition, the rising awareness among consumers regarding product quality & safety and the growing significance of TIC services across various industry verticals are also expected to support the growth of the testing, inspection, and certification market in the coming years. However, concerns regarding the reliability of new service providers and an uncertain regulatory environment are expected to pose challenges to the growth of the testing, inspection, and certification market in the coming years.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the TIC market with respect to services, end users, and geographies. The testing, inspection, and certification market is segmented by service (testing, inspection, and certification), end user (consumer goods and retail, agriculture and food, oil & gas, construction, chemicals, mining, machinery, transportation, automotive, power generation, government, marine, healthcare, financial institutions, and others). The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyzes the market at the country level.
- SGS S.A. (Switzerland)
- Bureau Veritas S.A. (France)
- Intertek Group Plc. (U.K.)
- TUV Sud AG (Germany)
- Dekra SE (Germany)
- Eurofins Scientific SE (Luxembourg)
- TUV Rheinland AG Group (U.S.)
- Element Materials Technology Ltd. (U.K.)
- Lloyd’s Register Group Limited (U.K.)
- APPLUS+ (Spain)
- AsureQuality (New Zealand)
- DNV GL (Norway)
- ALS Ltd. (Australia)
- Mistras Group (U.S.)
- UL LLC (U.S.)
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high-growth market segments in terms of service, end user, and geography?
- What is the historical market size of the testing, inspection, and certification (TIC) market?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for the period 2020-2027?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and trends in the testing, inspection, and certification market?
- Who are the major players in the testing, inspection, and certification market, and what shares of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What are the recent developments in the testing, inspection, and certification market?
- What are the various strategies adopted by the major players in the testing, inspection, and certification market?
- What are the geographical trends and high-growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the testing, inspection, and certification market, and how do they compete with the other players?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
3.1. Market Analysis, by Service
3.2. Market Analysis, by Industry Vertical
3.3. Market Analysis, by Geography
3.4. Competitive Analysis
4. Market Insights
4.2. Market Dynamics
4.3.1. Strict Regulatory Standards Imposed by Governments
4.3.2. Rise in Illicit Trade of Forged and Pirated Goods
4.3.3. Inclination Towards Outsourcing TIC Services
4.4.1. Dynamic International Regulatory Standards Across Regions
4.5.1. Surge in Consumer Awareness Towards Food Safety
4.6.1. Lack of Testing Facilities and Skilled Resources
4.7.1. Use of Simulation in Product Testing and Validation
4.8. Impact of Covid-19 on the Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market
4.9. Case Study: Testing, Inspection and Certification Market
5. Testing Inspection and Certification Market, by Service
5.2. Testing Services
5.3. Inspection Services
5.4. Certification Services
6. Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market by Industry Vertical
6.2. Agriculture and Food
6.3. Consumer Goods and Retail
6.6. Oil & Gas
6.12. Power Generation
6.15. Financial Institutions
7. Testing, Inspection, and Certification Market, by Geography
7.4. North America
7.5. Middle East & Africa
7.6. Latin America
8. Competitive Landscape
8.2. Key Growth Strategies
8.3. Competitive Benchmarking
8.4. Market Share Analysis
9. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/wa99wl
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900