The “Global Thermal Interface Materials Market for 5G: Focus on Various Kinds of Thermal Interface Materials (Thermal Pads, Gels, Greases, Phase Change Materials, Taps, Graphite Sheets, and Gap Fillers) and Their Application Segments (2021-2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global thermal interface materials market for 5G accounted for $434.5 million in terms of value in 2020 and is expected to reach $908.9 million by 2026. The market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 14.36% during the forecast period 2021-2026. The Asia-Pacific and Japan region is expected to grow at a significant growth rate of 16.17% during the forecast period 2021-2026.
The report constitutes an in-depth study of the global thermal interface materials market for 5G, including a thorough analysis of the market across different applications. The study also presents a detailed analysis of the market trends and the market size for the period 2020 to 2026, wherein 2020 is the base year, revenue for the year 2020 is estimated, and the years from 2021 to 2026 constitute the forecast period.
The report covers all the prevalent market strategies that are expected to play a major role in the market’s growth over the forecast period 2021-2026. It also highlights various drivers, restraints, and opportunities, which are expected to influence the market’s growth during the forecast period 2021-2026. This report’s scope is focused on the thermal interface materials and their market dynamics, growth prospect mapping, and country-wise analysis.
The study provides a holistic perspective on market growth in terms of revenue estimates across different regions and countries. The report provides a cross-section analysis of the thermal interface materials market for 5G by product and application in terms of market estimates and projections for different countries across different regions. Additionally, the research also covers regional and country-wise analysis for the market in various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Japan (APJ), China, the U.K., MEA, and South America. The research is based on extensive primary interviews (industry leaders and market players) and secondary research (a host of paid and unpaid databases), and various analytical tools used to build the forecast and predictive models.
- Countries Focusing on Roll-Out of 5G Technology, Emphasizing on Growth of 5G Deployments
- Increasing Power Consumption and Shrinking Size of Devices
- Delays in Spectrum Allocation and Deployment of Small Cells Expected to Impact the Demand for Thermal Interface Materials for 5G
- Physical Properties of Traditional Thermal Interface Materials
- Countries at a Nascent Stage of 5G Roll-Out Expected to Introduce Growth Opportunities for 5G TIM Manufacturers
- Impact of Thermal Interface Material Dielectric Constant on EMI Radiation
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global thermal interface materials market for 5G market?
- How are global material manufacturers and other players entering the market?
- What are the views of CXOs and senior management of the thermal interface materials companies operating in the space?
- Which thermal interface material for 5G is expected to be leading the market by 2026?
- What were the market values, and pricing of the leading segments and subsegments of the market in 2020, and how is the market estimated to grow during the forecast period?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2026?
- How is the industry impacted by the COVID-19?
- What are the key patents filled by the companies?
- What are the key strategies that have been implemented by the key players to sustain in the competitive market?
- Fuji Polymer Industries Co., Ltd.
- Laird Technologies, Inc.
- Henkel Corporation
- W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Jiangxi Dasen Technology Co., Ltd.
- 3M Company
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Denka Company Limited
- JONES TECH PLC
- T-Global Technology Co., Ltd.
- Parker Hannifin Corp
- Momentive Performance Materials Inc.
- Dongguan Sheen Electronic Technology Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/upjkkb
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900