The “Global Virtual Healthcare Market (2021-2026) by Component, Mode of Delivery, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Virtual Healthcare Market is estimated to be USD 3.2 Bn in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 6.69 Bn by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 15.9%.
The major factors driving the market are rising healthcare costs, remote patient monitoring, the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, and rising initiatives to decrease the gap of the unmet requirement of doctors per patient. The implementation of AI in healthcare and the rising trend of digitalization has increased virtual healthcare utilization globally.
Furthermore, increasing efficiency and decreasing the cost of outpatient healthcare by implementing virtual healthcare compared to traditional methods have driven the market growth. In addition, the COVID pandemic, which restricted travel and in-person visits to healthcare facilities, has increased awareness among the patients.
The increasing technological advancements and rising healthcare awareness in remote areas are anticipated to create new opportunities in the market growth.
However, regulatory & reimbursement issues and lack of technology in rural areas are expected to hinder the market growth.
- By Component, the market is classified into hardware, software, and services. Amongst all, the hardware segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Delivery Mode, the market is classified as video, audio, and KIOSKS. Amongst all, the video segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Application, the market is classified as everyday care, urgent care, mental health, others. Amongst all, the everyday care segment is estimated to hold the highest market share during the forecast period.
- By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market.
- Kaiser Permanente launched a virtual care plan to allow more convenient, affordable ways to get medical treatment. – 1st January 2021.
- Amazon Care to launch across the U.S. this summer, offering millions of individuals and families immediate access to high-quality medical care and advice-24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It provides virtual care, which connects patients to medical professionals via the Amazon Care app – 17th March 2021.
Some of the companies covered in this report Cisco Systems, Eagle Telemedicine, Honeywell International Inc., McKesson Corporation, OBS Medical, SOC Telemed, Specialist Telemed.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
1.1 Study Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.4 Years Considered
1.6 Key Shareholders
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Process
2.2 Data Collection and Validation
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Assumptions of the Study
2.5 Limitations of the Study
3 Executive Summary
3.2 Market Size and Segmentation
3.3 Market Outlook
4 Market Influencers
4.1.1 Increasing Patient Technology Adoption and Digitalisation
4.1.2 Rising Prevalence of Chronic Diseases and Geriatric Population
4.1.3 Increasing Application in Medical Education
4.2.1 High Cost of Software and Hardware Device
4.2.2 Limited Physician Support and Hospital Integration Issues
4.3.1 Remote Monitoring and AI-Based Triage Tools
4.3.2 Raising Awareness of Novel Care-Delivery Players
4.3.3 Next-Generation Data Sharing and Interoperability Solutions
4.4.1 Regulatory and Reimbursement Issues
4.4.2 Privacy, Quality Of Care & Continuity Concerns
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory Scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff Matrix Analysis
6 Global Virtual Healthcare Market, By Component
7 Global Virtual Healthcare Market, By Mode of Delivery
8 Global Virtual Healthcare Market, By Application
8.2 Everyday Care
8.3 Urgent Care
8.4 Mental Health
9 Global Virtual Healthcare Market, By Geography
10 Competitive Landscape
10.1 Competitive Quadrant
10.2 Market Share Analysis
10.3 Strategic Initiatives
11 Company Profiles
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc
- AMD Global Telemedicine, Inc.
- American Well
- BioTelemetry, Inc.
- Blue Sky Telehealth
- Cerner Corporation
- Cisco Systems
- CVS Health
- Eagle Telemedicine
- HealthTap, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc
- Maven, Inc.
- McKesson Corporation
- MDlive Inc.
- OBS Medical
- SOC Telemed
- Specialist Telemed
- SteadyMD Inc.
- Teladoc Health, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/9hkbkx
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900