The “Global Web Performance Market (2021-2026) by Component, Organization Size, Deployment Mode, Vertical, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Web Performance Market is estimated to be USD 4.7 billion in 2021 and is expected to reach USD 7.28 billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 9%.
Certain factors such as the emergence of the eCommerce industry, proliferation of images, videos, and rich media on the internet, growing dependence of enterprises on web-based solutions and services have been driving the overall Web Performance market growth. The rising adoption of web performance by highly regulated industries is creating opportunities across a wide range of business segments. The growing incidences of cyber-attacks and the security breaches on the organization’s websites also drive market growth.
On the flip side, the lack of awareness about web performance and budget concerns for SMEs may hinder market growth and hamper the market’s business-critical functions.
- Growth of the Ecommerce Industry
- The proliferation of Images, Videos, and Rich Media on the Web
- Rise in Security Breaches and Cyber-Attacks Targeting Enterprise Websites
- Budget Constraints for SMEs
- Large-Scale Adoption of Web Performance Solutions in Highly Regulated Industry Verticals
- Demand for Mobile Web Performance Solutions
- High Deployment Costs and the Need to Quickly Deploy Solutions for the End-Users
- Lack of Awareness About Web Performance Solutions
- By Component, Solutions Segment is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. With the increasing use of connected IT devices, web connectivity demand is also rising from the past few years. Web Performance solutions engage consumers with fast, personalized online experiences, enabling organizations to increase revenue opportunities, gain IT agility and scalability globally. This is expected to boost the market size of the web performance solutions segment.
- By Organization Size, the Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs) segment holds the largest market share. SMEs are contributing to the economy through digital capitalization, adopting new technologies for business expansion, especially in developing countries. The requirement of a well-thought-out business strategy and a strong online presence to stay afloat in today’s highly competitive market is fulfilled by Web Performance solutions. This is expected to drive the web performance solutions and services among SMEs.
- By Deployment Mode, Cloud Deployment holds the maximum market share. Companies are shifting their preferences toward cloud-based services to minimize investments in the IT infrastructure and experience benefits, such as scalability, faster deployment, and flexibility. With cloud-based deployments, organizations can minimize their operational costs, manage content quality, increase ROI, and expand their customer base. Therefore, the cloud deployment type would witness a higher CAGR during the forecast period.
- By Vertical, IT and Telecom Vertical is estimated to have the largest market share during the forecast period. Business operations in this sector are highly dependent on the web, which makes it necessary to use web performance solutions for qualitative, improved, and personalized web experiences. Web performance solutions provide IT and telecom enterprises timely, quick, accurate, and advanced technical assistance, resulting in the best output with minimal time and budget requirements.
- By Geography, North America is projected to lead the market. SMEs and large enterprises in North America have shifted from traditional business technologies to more advanced online platforms. This is expected to drive the growth of the eCommerce industry in the region. The demand for new websites and web applications thereby leads to more need for web performance solutions. Asia Pacific (APAC) is also anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, as the region has the presence of organizations that are gradually adopting advanced technologies.
- The Global Web Performance Market is segmented further based on Component, Organization Size, Deployment Mode, Vertical, and Geography.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments and growth in market share.
- Akamai Technologies
- Micro Focus
- F5 Networks
- CA Technologies
- New Relic
- Netmagic Solutions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/18idnh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900