The “Growth Opportunities in Edge Computing, Indoor Air Purification, Atmospheric Water Generation, and Wastewater Treatment” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Inside R&D Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) covers integration of artificial intelligence and edge computing in novel modular systems to process data more accurately, use of near-field communication tag-based authentication to enhance customer engagement, and use of wireless charging for tugger trains to reduce downtime during manufacturing.
The TOE also focuses on the use of gallium nitrate-based micro-chips to enhance 5G connectivity, development of integrated film activated sludge (IFAS) reactors for enhanced wastewater treatment with lesser energy consumption, indoor air purification systems that use algae to remove allergens indoors.
The TOE also provides intelligence on the latest innovations in atmospheric water generation, wearable electronics, and thermal hydrolysis for enhanced biogas generation from wastewater.
Key Topics Covered:
- Bringing 3D Computer Vision to the Edge
- Blaize’s Value Proposition Improves Sensor Fusion on the Edge
- Blaize – Investor Dashboard
- Nfc Tag Ic Scales Authentication Capability
- EM Microelectronic’s Value Proposition Facilitates Authentication of Nfc Data
- EM Microelectronic – Investor Dashboard
- Wireless Charged Tugger Train Cuts Manufacturing Downtime
- LRIntralogistik’s Value Proposition Keeps Tugger Trains Working Continuously to Raise Productivity
- LR Intralogistik – Investor Dashboard
- Gallium-Nitride Multi-Chip Moduel Platform Supports 5G
- Nxp Semiconductor’s Value Proposition Enables 5G Scalability
- Nxp Semconductor – Investor Dashboard
- Integrated Fixed Film Activated Sludge Reactor for Enhanced Wastewater Treatment
- Value Proposition of Integrated Aerobic and Anaerobic Microbial Wastewater Treatment
- Cambrian Innovation – Investor Dashboard
- Medical Device for Processing Clinical Data and Serving as Decision Support System
- Indoor Air Purification Using Algae
- Ultra-Thin Flexible Battery for Wearable Electronics
- Thermal Hydrolysis of Biosolids for Efficient Anaerobic Digestion
- Cost Effective Harvesting of Potable Water from Atmospheric Water Generators
- LR Intralogistik
- NXP Semconductor
- Cambrian Innovation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6mdqll
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900