The “Growth Opportunities in Synthetic Biology, AI Augmented Diagnostics, Microbiome Enablers, Biomarker Discovery, and Lab Automation” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Life Science, Health & Wellness Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) focuses on microbiome-based technologies, such as high throughput isolation and culturing of microbes, microbial biomarker-based diagnostics, microbial single cell genomic analysis, and so on.
Recent advances in synthetic biology platforms along with developments in lab automation and microfluidics technologies, which are bolstering the field have also been covered. Innovations around artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) augmented diagnostics have been highlighted, and this includes both image-based diagnostics and molecular diagnostics. Many of the innovations covered in this issue support new biomarker discovery and novel therapeutics development.
The Life Science, Health & Wellness TOE will feature disruptive technology advances in the global life sciences industry. The technologies and innovations profiled will encompass developments across genetic engineering, drug discovery and development, biomarkers, tissue engineering, synthetic biology, microbiome, disease management, as well as health and wellness among several other platforms.
The Health & Wellness cluster tracks developments in a myriad of areas including genetic engineering, regenerative medicine, drug discovery and development, nanomedicine, nutrition, cosmetic procedures, pain and disease management and therapies, drug delivery, personalized medicine, and smart healthcare.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in Life Sciences, Health & Wellness
- High-Throughput Microbial, Cultivation, Isolation and Screening Platform
- Automation in Microbial Culture
- Galt Inc. – Investor Dashboard
- Noninvasive Colorectal Cancer Screening Testing
- Detection of Colon Polyps Thorough Microbial Biomarkers
- Metabiomics Corp. – Investor Dashboard
- Microbiome Single-Cell Genomic Analysis
- Therapeutics and Diagnostic Development Tool
- Bitbiome Inc. – Investor Dashboard
- Picodroplet Microfluidic Technology for Single-Cell Analysis
- Acceleration of Antibody Discovery and Cell-Line Development Processes Through Picodroplet Technology
- Sphere Fluidics – Investor Dashboard
- Clostridium-Assisted Drug Development Platform Supports Oral Drug Delivery
- The Engineered Strain of Clostridium Serves as a Live Biotherapeutic Product
- Chain Biotechnology – Investor Dashboard
- Xenonucleic Acid and Superbdna Technologies for Diagnostics
- XNA and Superbdna Offer High Sensitivity and Specificity in Detection of Cancer and COVID-19
- Diacarta – Investor Dashboard
- Robotic Cloud Lab for Drug Discovery and Development
- Robotic Cloud Labs Revolutionize the Scientists’ Workday
- Strateos – Investor Dashboard
- Developing Personalized Medicine to Slow Cell Senescence
- Cancer Biomarker Detection for Faster Diagnosis
- Developing Targeted Protein Degradation Technology
- Automated Library Preparation for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Machine Learning and AI-Based Cardiovascular Imaging Solutions
- AI and Big Data-Enabled Genomic Diagnostics Targeting Rare Diseases
- Exosomes Characterization to Study Disease-Specific Biomarkers
- Machine Learning-Enabled Mutation Calling to Detect Cancer
- Bitbiome Inc.
- Chain Biotechnology
- Galt Inc.
- Metabiomics Corp.
- Sphere Fluidics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/btqnmd
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900