The “Growth Opportunities in Digital Therapeutics, Exascale Computing, and Wastewater Treatment” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report covers innovations related to digital therapeutics, personalized and precise treatment for chronic diseases and exascale computing technology to enhance the performance efficiency of small and modular nuclear reactors.
The report highlights recent innovative solutions providing effective type-2 diabetes management in real time. The report also features the use of avocado seeds for the manufacture of bioplastics, and the deployment of biological phosphorous removal systems that enhance water treatment while simultaneously providing nutrients for aquaponics- and hydroponics-based farming systems.
The report also provides intelligence and insights on innovations spanning a wide variety of industry areas, including electronics, sensors, information and communication technologies, medical devices, materials, coatings, renewable fuels, and innovations that contribute to a cleaner and greener environment.
Key Topics Covered:
- Innovations in Digital Therapeutics, Exascale Computing, and Wastewater Treatment
- Genetics and Gut-Microbiome-Based Precise Digital Therapeutics
- Precision Care Platform for Obesity and Its Associated Digestive, Skin and Cardio-Metabolic Comorbidities
- Digbi Health – Investor Dashboard
- Clinically Validated Digital Therapy Platform for Chronic Condition Management
- Personalized, and Flexible Digital Care Platform
- Wellthy Therapeutics – Investor Dashboard
- Exascale Modeling to Improve Nuclear Reactor Design
- Argonne National Laboratory’s Value Proposition Can Improve Smr Design
- Argonne National Laboratory – Investor Dashboard
- Sycl Compler to Support Exascale Computing
- Codeplay Software’s Value Proposition Works With Different Architectures Using Familiar Tools
- Codeplay Software Ltd. – Investor Dashboard
- Next-Generation Network to Support Exascale Computing
- Atos Se’s Value Proposition Improves High Performance Computing
- Atos Se – Investor Dashboard
- Better Therapeutics LLC, US
- Biofase, Mexico
- University of Montreal, Canada
- University of Gothenburg, Sweden
- Carbonfree, US
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/l7zc4a
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900