LONG BEACH, Calif., Jan. 08, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Human Touch, the U.S. market leader of innovative massage chairs, Perfect Chair® Recliners, and other wellness solutions, is pleased to announce that they will be exhibiting at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, taking place from January 8-11, 2019. Human Touch will be exhibiting in Booth #36700, inside South Hall 4 of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Celebrating 40 years of business this year, Human Touch is continuing a long history of innovation with the introduction of their newest member to the groundbreaking Ascent series massage chairs, the Super Novo. The initial unveiling of the chair will be at Digital Experience! held on January 7, 2019 at the Mirage Hotel the evening before CES opens.
The Human Touch Super Novo massage chair offers a new and distinctive user experience technology called Virtual Therapist. By pairing the power of a Human Touch massage chair with Amazon Alexa’s voice recognition, the Super Novo is the first chair of its kind to implement Alexa capability. This feature is an experience unlike anything else – understanding and anticipating the user’s preferences for a truly unique and personalized massage.
Some of the other unique offerings of the Super Novo include a set of meditation programs that combine with a soothing soundtrack and massage to help users focus on their breathing and achieve a new relaxed state of being. The programs in the Yoga Studio use deep stretching and pressure to loosen tight muscles and relieve pain. The built-in Altec Lansing Premium Sound System provides a fully immersive experience that adds the enveloping melody of any music via Bluetooth connection. The Super Novo also offers eight calming built-in nature tracks allowing the user to easily unwind and de-stress. The downloadable and intuitive Novo App turns an Android or iOS device into a seamless controller for the chair.
“The Super Novo massage chair is the culmination of advanced technology and engineering, striking design and the best in innovation. The team at Human Touch has worked hard to create a product that will ultimately set industry standards,” said David Wood, CEO of Human Touch. “I cannot think of a better platform to showcase the Super Novo and present Virtual Therapist than CES – where the best and most innovative technology is showcased every year.”
More About the Super Novo Massage Chair:
- Advanced Multi-Dimensional Massage Technology with S and L-track systems extend massage coverage from the shoulders and spine down to the thighs.
- 38 Auto-Wellness Programs, including full body immersion, deep tissue, and an effective collection of therapeutic relaxation and recovery programs.
- Three 4D massage programs designed to soothe, stretch and rejuvenate your entire body.
- Dual lumbar heat is adjustable and has targeted heat that gently soothes the back to loosen tight muscles and helps relieve pain.
- Cloud Touch Acupressure uses strategically-placed air cells to apply pressure to key healing points and manipulate the body to stretch the muscles.
- Zero-Gravity positioning cradles your back and elevates your legs above your heart, moving the body into an optimized neutral-posture position for a more soothing and refreshing massage experience.
- Full-body stretch provides unprecedented leg and spine relief, enabling a more rapid full-body recovery with an expansive “bend and stretch” functionality.
- The space-saving design of the Super Novo requires only 2” of wall clearance in order to pivot seamlessly from the upright to the reclined position.
- The built-in USB port can charge your favorite hand-held device while you listen to music, watch videos, or read an eBook.
- Narrated demo walks through the features of the chair and describes the health benefits of each function.
- Heated foot and calf massage with under-foot rollers and reflexology that automatically extends to fit the height of the user.
The Super Novo and the Novo XT2 massage chairs will also be showcased at the Altec Lansing Booth #16029 inside Central Hall.
The Super Novo will be available in Cream, Saddle, Red, Gray and Black, and will sell for a retail price of $9,999. It will be offered in stores nationwide at the end of March 2019.
About Human Touch
Human Touch is the leading provider of high-quality, innovative lifestyle products, massage chairs, and experiences that have been delivering indispensable, life-changing benefits to an ever-growing number of consumers. Entering its 40th year in the wellness landscape, Human Touch has been making people feel better by developing state-of-the-art massage products containing patented massage systems that replicate the hands and techniques used by massage professionals, thereby helping to reduce pain and stress caused by today’s hectic lifestyle. Products are available at fine furniture stores, back care specialty stores, and mass-market retailers across the U.S., through international retailers and distributors in more than 40 countries, and online at www.humantouch.com.
Direct Ph: 562-733-7314
Corp. Ph: 562-733-7300
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/d3b24f69-98dd-439f-b905-b75fbdc028c8