NEW YORK, July 12, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — ID R&D, the award-winning biometric solutions provider offering proprietary AI-based behavioral, voice, and anti-spoofing user authentication capabilities, today released the newest version of its voice biometric security solution, IDVoice. The product’s enhancements allow ID R&D to deliver the industry’s fastest and most accurate text-independent biometric verification.
IDVoice is an AI-based, mobile-optimized, low-footprint voice biometric solution that instantly authenticates users by evaluating individual users’ biometric voice signature, comprised of over 100 distinctive characteristics. This newest version requires drastically shorter audio samples for text-independent voice biometric verification, while increasing authentication accuracy. Until now, industry standards required a minimum of seven to ten seconds of free speech for a positive voice ID with varying levels of accuracy. The new version of IDVoice requires just 1-2 seconds of free speech and is highly accurate. IDVoice returns an Equal Error Rate (EER) of just 0.3% on microphone collected dataset (test was based on the publicly-available CSTR VCTK Corpus) and 0.6% in telephone channels (NIST SRE 2010 telephone Core test).
“ID R&D is excited to deliver this next-generation approach to voice biometrics which merges robust security and functional usability into a single solution,” said Konstantin Simonchik, Co-Founder and Chief Science Officer of ID R&D. “Through groundbreaking algorithms comprised of x-vectors and Convolutional Neural Networks, IDVoice offers the most accurate, fastest, and easiest solution for all industries looking to enhance security and UX through voice biometrics. This product is the next step in our journey to provide AI-based multimodal biometrics solutions that deliver unmatched security through a wholly frictionless experience for the end user.”
ID R&D’s IDVoice is part of the company’s product suite which includes:
- IDSquared, the company’s flagship solution for mobile login which combines facial recognition and behavioral biometrics
- IDBehave, its low-footprint behavioral biometrics solution
- IDAnti-Spoof, its award-winning security solution that can distinguish between human voice and computer-generated or modified voice (TTS and VC)
- SafeChat, the industry’s first and only continuous multimodal biometric verification product for chatbots and virtual assistants
The latest version of IDVoice is available now to ID R&D customers.
Recent momentum by ID R&D includes:
- Samsung SDS added ID R&D to the Samsung SDS Digital Identity Platform
- Google accepted ID R&D into Google Cloud for Startups program in June
- Microsoft named ID R&D a Top 10 AI Startup in its AI Innovate global competition in March
- Plug and Play FinTech Batch added ID R&D in March
About ID R&D
ID R&D is an award-winning provider of multi-modal biometric security solutions based in New York, NY. With more than 25 years of experience in biometrics, the company’s management and development teams apply the latest scientific breakthroughs to significantly enhance authentication experiences. ID R&D combines a science-driven seamless authentication experience with the capabilities of a leading research and development team. ID R&D’s focus is on behavioral biometrics, voice biometrics, keystroke dynamics, and biometric fusion. In March 2018, the company was named a top-ten AI startup by Microsoft Ventures. Learn more at www.idrnd.net.