The “Impact of COVID-19 on the Gulf Corporation Council (GCC) Facilities Management Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic has devastated the global economy, the GCC facilities management (FM) market has been among the lesser impacted industries. This study covers the reasons why and offers the results of an extensive engagement survey (in collaboration with MEFMA) of key industry players active in the region. In particular, companies from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) dominate the industry by market share and technology adoption.
This study outlines the market’s growth potential, competitive environment, key disruptive trends, and growth drivers and challenges. The research covers market demand and outlook for both hard and soft services across the region, considering the COVID-19 pandemic and in general terms. Extensive commentary is included on the impact of the pandemic, response strategies, and the resulting changes that will be adopted by industry stakeholders in the near future.
In addition, this research explores the strategic imperatives and next steps service providers must consider, growth opportunities available to existing players and new entrants, and revenue forecasts. The product segments covered are residential cooling systems, light commercial cooling systems, and commercial cooling systems. The geographic coverage is confined to the GCC.
The market is forecast to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.1% from 2019 to 2024. UAE is the fastest growing market in the region, followed by KSA.
Artificial intelligence (AI) and robotics, machine learning, Internet of Things (IoT), and Industry 4.0 are the key technologies that are disrupting the industry as service providers continue to recognize the synergies and paybacks that technology implementation offers in both financial savings and operational efficiency.
The research finds that the region was well prepared to handle the COVID-19 pandemic, and companies with robust business continuity plans were quick to rebound and capitalize on the opportunities presented.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top Three Strategic Imperatives on the GCC FM Market
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis – FM Market
- Key Growth Metrics for FM Market
- Growth Drivers for FM Market
- Growth Restraints for FM Market
3. Growth Opportunity Universe – FM Market
- Growth Opportunity 1: Cleaning and Sanitization Services to Prevent Spread of COVID-19, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 2: HVAC Maintenance to Improve Air Quality, 2020
- Growth Opportunity 3: Workplace Change Management and Optimization, 2020
4. Impact of COVID-19 on the GCC FM Market – Survey-based Assessment
- Survey Context
- Respondent Profile: eSurvey
- Respondent Profile: In-depth Discussions
- Services That Witnessed High Demand During COVID-19
- Operational Challenges and Mitigation Measures Adopted
- Impact of COVID-19 on Revenues and Costs
5. Industry Preparedness to Respond to and Rebound from COVID-19
- Response Strategies During COVID-19
- Operational Imperative for Post-COVID-19 Scenario
- Pandemic and Response Strategies Adopted by Service Providers
- Key Technologies: Their Role and Impact on Preparedness for Transformation Post-COVID-19
- Technology and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Amendments in Contracts and Regulatory Compliance
- Roles and Responsibilities of Stakeholders in a Post-COVID-19 Era
- Impact on Salaries Post COVID-19
- Cost of Compliance with Municipality/Government Requirements
6. Customer Quotes
- Opinion Corner
7. Last Word
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p3os6v
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900