The “India Phenol Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Technology, Demand & Supply, End User Industries, Distribution Channel, Regional Demand, Import & Export, 2015-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The demand for Phenol in India reached 368 KT in FY19 and anticipated to grow at around CAGR 5.87% during the forecast period.
The demand for Phenol in India is likely to grow remarkably in the forecast period driven by strong demand for polycarbonate (PC) in construction, automotive, consumer electronics, and other major industries worldwide. To meet the country’s increasing demand from phenolic resins and to reduce the dependence on imports, the Phenol industry in India is set to have large capacity additions.
Rising demand for Bisphenol A (BPA) from the construction sector with rising investments across the residential and non-residential buildings would further drive the Indian market in the forecast period. India imports around $600 million worth of phenol every year.
Under this subscription, the user would be able to access the Indian Phenol market demand and supply analysis on a cloud-based platform for one year. The data is updated on near real time basis to add any new movement in the Phenol industry including but not limited to new plant establishments, plant shutdowns, temporary disruptions in the product demand or supply, news and deals and secure a competitive advantage over others.
- Installed Capacity By Company: Installed capacity within the country along with individual capacity of leading players
- Installed Capacity By Location: Installed capacity at several locations across the country
- Installed Capacity By Process: Installed capacity by different processes
- Installed Capacity By Technology: Installed capacity by different technologies being used to produce Phenol
- Production By Company: Actual production done by different companies
- Operating Efficiency By Company: Operating efficiency at which different companies are operating their plants
- Demand By End-Use: Demand/Sale of Phenol in different end-user industries across the country
- Demand By Sales Channel: Demand/Sale of Phenol by different sales channels across the country
- Demand By Region: Demand/Sale of Phenol in different regions of the country
- Country Wise Exports: Exports of Phenol by Different Countries
- Country Wise Imports: Imports of Phenol by Different Countries
- Demand & Supply Gap: Demand & Supply Gap at country level
- Market Share of Leading Players: Revenue shares of leading players in the country
- News & Deals: Historical & Current News & Deals in the Phenol market
Years Considered for Analysis:
- Historical Years: 2015 – 2019
- Base Year: 2020
- Estimated Year: 2021
- Forecast Period: 2022- 2030
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dhx866
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900