The “Growth Opportunities in Conformal Coatings, UV Cured Coatings, Nanocoatings, and Additives” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This edition of the Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine highlights innovations related to conformal coatings, UV cured coatings, nanocoatings, and additives. The TOE focuses on enteric capsules for targeted drug delivery, silicone conformal coating for protecting electronics, a high-performance coating additive that is easy to mix, and an eco-friendly alternative to UV-cured coatings. The TOE also covers ultra-thin protective coatings, water-based coatings, waterborne coatings, and siliconized acrylic-based sealants for building & construction materials.
The Advanced Coating & Surface Technology Opportunity Engine provides intelligence on technologies, products, processes, applications, and strategic insights on various coatings across industries. This encompasses protective and functional coatings such as antimicrobial coatings, food coatings, energy-saving coatings, smart glazing, hydrophilic, hydrophobic and super hydrophobic coatings, corrosion protection coatings, barrier coatings and paints.
The Chemicals and Advanced Materials cluster tracks research & innovation trends and developments across specialty chemicals, plastics, polymers, chemicals, bio-chemicals, metals, coatings, thin films, surface treatments, composites, alloys, oil and gas, fuel additives, fibers and several other related technologies and its impact and application across industries.
Key Topics Covered:
Innovations in High Performance Coatings
- Novel Enteric Capsules Target Drug Delivery
- Evonik’s Value Proposition Delivers a Cost-Effective Long-Duration Storage Solution
- Evonik-Investor Dashboard
- Silicone Conformal Coating Protects Electronics
- Dow Inc.’s Value Proposition Providers Faster, Greener Component Protection
- Dow Inc.-Investor Dashboard
- Diamond Coatings Provide Superior Performance
- Oerlikon Balzers’ Value Proposition Facilitates Machining of Abrasive Materials
- Oerlikon Balzers-Investor Dashboard
- Optimizing Adoption of Powder-Based Coating
- Keyland Polymer’s UV-Cured Powder Coating Increases the Heat-Resistance of Plastic and Metal Surfaces
- Keyland Polymer-Investor Dashboard
- Easy to Mix Yet High-Performance Coating Additive
- Laticreate’s Lux Additives Enhance the Light Reflectance of Concrete Coatings
- Laticreate International Inc.-Investor Dashboard
- Developing An Environmental Friendly and Safe Alternative to UV-Cured Coating Technology
- Sun Chemical’s UV-Cured Coating Provides a Sustainable Approach in Coating Production
- Sun Chemical-Investor Dashboard
- Ultra-Thin Protective Coating Technology for Buildings & Infrastructure
- Super Hydrophobic and Oleophobic Properties of NP-Coating Technology Offer Easy to Clean Coating Solutions
- Nanopool Gmbh, Germany-Investor Dashboard
- Water-Based Coating for Roofs
- Siliconized Acrylic-Based Sealant for the Building & Construction Industry
- Waterborne Coating for Wood
- Dow Inc
- Oerlikon Balzers
- Keyland Polymer
- Sun Chemical
- Nanopool Gmbh
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/o2pdq8
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900