The “Aircraft Interface Device Market by Connectivity, Fit and Aircraft Type: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Aircraft interface devices are hardware systems that enable the interface between an electronic flight bag and the aircraft data bus. The aircraft interface device makes it possible to retrieve the aircraft’s location and velocity from the aircraft electronic systems by checking into the ARINC 717 and ARINC 429 data busses. This allows some of the features such as automatically update the flight plan and update weather information in-flight.
Modern aircraft interface devices not only act as an instantaneous data-crunching instrument but also empowers efficient transmission of data with ground support operators, for instance, maintenance personnel and dispatchers and help in making improved decisions. Connecting aircraft interface device hardware platform largely supports driving fuel efficiency, improving flight performance and safety, and aiding predictive upkeep of the aircraft. The main applications of the aircraft interface consist of quick access recording, aircraft condition monitoring, and flight tracking.
The aircraft interface device market is segmented on the basis of fit, aircraft type, connectivity, and region. The fit segment is divided into line-fit and retrofit. Based on aircraft type, the market is segmented into civil and military. Based on connectivity, the market is bifurcated into wired and wireless. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global aircraft interface device market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall aircraft interface device market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global aircraft interface device market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current aircraft interface device market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Aircraft interface device enhances the performance of electronic flight bag (EFB) applications
- Cost savings, reduced fuel burn and efficiency, and important safety features
- Issues relating to the certification from regulatory bodies
- Rise in the vulnerability of flight systems and electric flight bags (EFBs)
- Benefits associated with advanced in-flight entertainment services
- Rise in demand for situational awareness
- Astronics Corporation
- Collins Aerospace
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- SCI Technology Inc.
- Skytrac Systems Ltd.
- Teledyne Controls LLC
- Thales Group
- The Boeing Company.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j39co2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900