The “Building Finishing Contractors Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 20302) Residential Building Construction: Residential Building Construction; Nonresidential Building Construction; Utility System Construction; Others 4) By Mode: Online; Offline” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global building finishing contractors market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global building finishing contractors market is expected to grow from $1071.13 billion in 2020 to $1145.15 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.9%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $1522.95 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 7%.
- APi Group Inc
- Performance Contracting Group Inc
- Cleveland Construction Inc
- Irex Corp of Lancaster
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global building finishing contractors market, accounting for 41% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 26% of the global building finishing contractors market. Africa was the smallest region in the global building finishing contractors market.
Health and safety issues have always been a major concern in the building finishing contractors industry. Construction activities always face worker safety issues with them working at height, working in confined spaces, working underground and close proximity to falling materials, handling load manually, handling hazardous substances, using plant and equipment, fire and exposure to live cables. The American construction industry comprises 6% of the US workers, but witness around 20% the fatalities, largest number of fatalities compared to any other industry. Inadequate safety and health measures has a negative impact on both the construction and built environments resulting in fatalities, injuries and diseases.
The population profile of most countries is becoming older, increasing the demand for elderly friendly infrastructure. According to the Population Reference Bureau, the share of population over the age of 65 in the global population increased from 8% in 2015 to 9% in 2019. The global population aged 65 years or over was 703 million in 2019. Therefore, the demand for infrastructural improvements which is ‘elderly’ friendly increased during the historic period. Houses and the wider surroundings had to be adapted to be made safer and more inclusive. Local shops and town centers had to be made more accessible and had to be made accessible to the elderly. Public transport facilities also had to be revised based on the increased demand from the elderly. This resulted in increased building finishing contractors activity during historic period.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Building Finishing Contractors Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Building Finishing Contractors Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Building Finishing Contractors Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Building Finishing Contractors Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Building Finishing Contractors Market Trends And Strategies
8. Impact Of COVID-19 On Building Finishing Contractors
9. Building Finishing Contractors Market Size And Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
10. Building Finishing Contractors Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, 2020, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
10.3. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
11. Building Finishing Contractors Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, Segmentation By Type
11.2. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, Segmentation Residential Building Construction
11.3. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, Segmentation By Service Provider
11.4. Global Building Finishing Contractors Market, Segmentation By Mode
12. Building Finishing Contractors Market Metrics
12.1. Building Finishing Contractors Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Building Finishing Contractors Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rumbir
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900