The “Digital Logistics Market- Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global digital logistic market is expected to register a CAGR of 7.89 over the forecast period 2021-2026, owing to the increasing adoption of advanced technologies in the logistics sector.
- IBM Corporation
- Advantech Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
- DigiLogistics Technology Ltd
- Hexaware Technologies Limited
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- JDA Software Pvt Ltd
- UTI Worldwide Inc.(DSV Group)
- SAP SE
- Manhattan Associates Inc.
- HighJump Software Inc.
- Vinculum Group
Key Market Trends
Emergence of Digital Technology in Logistics Sector.
- The technological advancement in the digital market and rising cloud adoption are expected to fuel the demand for digital logistic solutions. For instance, in October 2018, Oracle, launched Oracle Blockchain Applications Cloud, a suite of services to enhance transparency in the supply chain. It is expected to help in tracking products in the supply chain on a distributed ledger, boosting the reliability of business transactions while accelerating the delivery process.
- The increasing demand for fleet and warehouse management systems is expected to augment the need for digital solutions in the logistics sector. The global fleet management solutions market is projected to be valued at USD 15.4 billion by 2024.
- Advancements in the sensors and IoT analytics market are expected to attract logistics vendors, to invest in digital solutions. The global IoT transportation and logistics spending are expected to cross USD 38.9 billion by 2020.
- With rising labor and equipment expenses, controlling costs of goods in retail and consumer goods sectors is becoming a challenge. The modernization of complex machines and processes with digital technologies is driving the growth of the market studied, especially in these sectors.
Latin America Has Significant Share In The Market.
- Latin America is one of the leading digital logistics markets, mainly due to the growing regional e-commerce sector and rising adoption of digital services among the regional transportation and logistics industry.
- Brazil recorded one of the highest logistics expenses in the world. Approximately 30% of the distribution cost structure represents the total logistics costs. The growing e-commerce industry is driving the demand for advanced and time efficient logistic services. In 2017, the sales of e-commerce accounted for 5% (USD 300 billion) of the Brazilian retail market share. However, this proportion is increasing rapidly, due to growing digital penetration.
- In 2018, Amazon acquired a 50,000-square-meter warehouse for lease in Brazil, as the company is planning to expand its presence in the region. Though the country’s logistics market is facing many problems, with the increasing need for cost-effective methods, digital logistic solutions can are expected to witness demand from this sector.
- In Argentina, with growing cloud adoption, the country’s trucking market is providing growth avenues for digital logistic vendors, as digital services are helping regional logistic companies in gaining competitive advantage. The country’s truck industry is worth USD 120 billion. Furthermore, with trucks that make over 150 million trips annually, the industry has a vast scope for digital logistic solutions
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Emergence Of Digital Technology
4.3.2 Growth In E-Commerce Industry And Emergence Of Multichannel Distribution Networks
4.3.3 Growing Adoption Of Cloud Based Applications
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Lack of ICT Infrastructure and Data Security Concerns
4.5 Value Chain / Supply Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Force Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.1.1 Inventory Management
5.1.2 Warehouse Management System (WMS)
5.1.3 Fleet Management
5.2 By End-user Vertical
5.2.2 Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences
5.2.4 Food and Beverage
5.2.5 Oil and Gas
5.2.6 Others End-user Vertical
5.3.1 North America
5.3.3 Asia Pacific
5.3.4 Latin America
5.3.5 Middle East and Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 IBM Corporation
6.1.2 Advantech Corporation
6.1.3 Oracle Corporation
6.1.4 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd
6.1.5 DigiLogistics Technology Ltd
6.1.6 Hexaware Technologies Limited
6.1.7 Tech Mahindra Limited
6.1.8 JDA Software Pvt Ltd
6.1.9 UTI Worldwide Inc.(DSV Group)
6.1.10 SAP SE
6.1.11 Manhattan Associates Inc.
6.1.12 HighJump Software Inc.
6.1.13 Vinculum Group
7 INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hzy8ss
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900