The “Genetic Testing Market 2020-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global genetic testing market is growing at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. The genetic disorder can be occurred by a change in one gene (monogenic disorder), by changes in multiple genes by a combination of environmental factors, and gene mutations, or by the destruction of chromosomes. Genetic testing is a medical test that is used for the identification of mutations in genes or chromosomes. The key benefit of genetic testing is the chance to know the risk for a certain disease that possibly can be prevented, identify the disease or a type of disease, identify the cause of a disease, to determine options for a disease. The disease that can be identified by genetic testing includes, breast and ovarian cancer, Age-Related Macular Degeneration (AMD), bipolar disorder, Parkinson’s disease, celiac disease, and psoriasis.
The global genetic testing market is projected to considerably grow in the upcoming year due to the prevalence of genetic disorders, cancer, and chronic disease. Moreover, continuous advancement by the medical companies in the genetic diagnostic field is also augmenting the market growth. These companies are finding new and better tests for the accurate diagnosis of the most prevalent as well as rare diseases. Besides, the increase in awareness between people about health and the increased mortality rate due to genetic diseases across the globe is also a major factor increasing the need for demand for genetic testing.
Moreover, the adoption of (DTC) direct-to-consumer genetic testing kits in countries such as the US, China, and Japan, is increasing rapidly. With growing technological acceptances, awareness programs, and a drop in costs, the market for DTC-GT kits is likely to witness a significant boost over the forecast period. However, the lack of diagnostic infrastructure in emerging economies is a challenging factor for market growth.
- 23Andme, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- AutoGenomics, Inc.
- Biocartis SA
- Biomerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Cepheid, Inc.
- Elitech Group
- Eurofins Scientific SE
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Foundation Medicine, Inc.
- Genomictree Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Luminex Corp.
- MedGenome, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- NeoGenomics Laboratories, Inc.
- Opko Health Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Qiagen N.V.
- Quest Diagnostics, Inc.
- Takara Bio, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- In August 2020, Roche announced the US FDA clearance of FoundationOne Liquid CDx, it’s a comprehensive pan-tumor liquid biopsy test, Liquid CDx analyses more than 300 cancer-related genes and multiple genomic signatures to benefit inform treatment decisions for all solid tumor cancers.
- In May 2020, Myriad Genetics, Inc. announced the US FDA approval of my choice CDx for the treatment of patients having Advanced Ovarian Cancer. MyChoice CDx uses as a companion diagnostic to identify women with advanced ovarian cancer.
The Report Covers
- Market value data analysis of 2020 and forecast to 2027.
- Annualized market revenues ($ million) for each market segment.
- Country-wise analysis of major geographical regions.
- Key companies operating in the global female infertility diagnosis and treatment market. Based on the availability of data, information related to new product launches, and relevant news is also available in the report.
- Analysis of business strategies by identifying the key market segments positioned for strong growth in the future.
- Analysis of market entry and market expansion strategies.
- Competitive strategies by identifying ‘who-stands-where’ in the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
2. Market Overview and Insights
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.1. Key Company Analysis
18.104.22.168. Financial Analysis
22.214.171.124. SWOT Analysis
126.96.36.199. Recent Developments
3.3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. Global Genetic Testing Market by Technology
5.1.1. Polymerase Chain Reaction
5.1.2. DNA Sequencing
5.1.3. Cytogenetics (Karyotyping and FISH)
5.1.5. Gene Expression Profiling
5.2. Global Genetic Testing Market by Type
5.2.1. Prenatal and New-Born Genetic Testing
5.2.2. Predictive Testing
5.2.3. Diagnostic Testing
5.2.4. Carrier Testing
5.2.5. Other (Forensic Testing, Pre-Implantation Testing)
5.3. Global Genetic Testing Market by Disease
5.3.2. Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
5.3.3. Sickle Cell Anaemia
5.3.4. Fanconi Anaemia
5.3.5. Cardiovascular Disease
5.3.6. Others (Cystic Fibrosis, Duchenne’s Muscular Dystrophy)
6. Regional Analysis
6.2. North America
6.2.1. United States
6.3.6. Rest of Europe
6.4.4. Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5. Rest of the World
7. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mjvq1p
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900