The “Hydrographic Survey Equipment Market by Type, Depth, Platform, Application and End User: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Hydrography is a technique that is used to measure and describe the physical properties of the underwater surface. Hydrographic surveyors examine the water bodies to view the seabed. It involves the measurement and description of underwater characteristics that impact several activities, for example, marine construction, offshore oil exploration/offshore oil drilling, maritime navigation, dredging, and other related activities. This data is used to prepare raster and electronic nautical charts for vessels that cross the waterways.
Rise in offshore wind energy projects across the globe is expected to provide a lucrative opportunity for the hydrographic survey equipment market during the forecast period. However, the high cost of hydrographic survey equipment and challenges associated with shallow water hydrographic surveying are anticipated to hamper the growth of the market. Moreover, the emergence of hydrographic survey software is expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the market growth in future.
The hydrographic survey equipment market is segmented into type, depth, platform, application, end user, and region. Based on type, it is further divided into sensing systems, positioning systems, subsea sensors, software, unmanned vehicles, and others. Based on depth, the market is bifurcated into shallow water and deep water. Depending on platform, it is fragmented into surface vessels, USVs and UUVs, and aircraft. On the basis of application, the market is classified into hydrographic or bathymetry survey, port & harbor management, offshore oil & gas survey, cable or pipeline route survey, and others. Based on end user, the market is distributed into commercial, research, and defense. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the global hydrographic survey equipment market include Edgetech, Fugro N.V., Innomar Technologie GmbH, Ixblue SAS, Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Mind Technology, Inc., Sonardyne International Ltd., Syqwest Inc., Teledyne Technologies Inc., Tritech International Ltd., and Valeport Ltd.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global hydrographic survey equipment market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall hydrographic survey equipment market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global hydrographic survey equipment market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current hydrographic survey equipment market is quantitatively analyzed from 2019 to 2027 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Significance of Hydrographic Surveys in the Construction of Marine Projects
- Growing Demand for Hydrographic Data for Navigation and Defense & Security Purposes, Especially in the Asia-Pacific Region
- Rise in Offshore Wind Energy Projects Across the Globe
- High Cost of Hydrographic Survey Equipment
- Challenges Associated with Shallow Water Hydrographic Surveying
- Technological Innovations in the Field of Bathymetric Surveys
- Emergence of Hydrographic Survey Software
- Fugro N.V.
- Innomar Technologie GmbH
- Ixblue SAS
- Kongsberg Gruppen ASA
- Mind Technology, Inc.
- Sonardyne International Ltd.
- Syqwest Inc.
- Teledyne Technologies Inc.
- Tritech International Ltd.
- Valeport Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/fhkoxz
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900