The “Global Medical Grade Tubing Market – Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Medical grade tubing offers a wide range of applications in the pharmaceutical and medical industry. The applications include administration of fluids, transfer of gases, and drug delivery, among others. Owing to the tubes’ mechanical, thermal and chemical properties these can be used for a wide range of minimally invasive applications such as catheterization, delivery systems, and drug delivery systems.
The global medical grade tubing market is an emerging market in the medical device ecosystem. The market has witnessed a rise in sales of the products owing to the growing use of medical tubing in catheters and interventional cardiology. Furthermore, the market also offers advanced designs for customized products that would further improve the need of the medical industry. The major factors that have a positive impact on the market’s growth include high prevalence and growing incidences of congenital heart defects, rise in cardiac catheterization, and increasingly in interventional cardiology. There are a wide variety of materials associated with medical grade tubing including fluoropolymers, polyolefins, PVC, and silicone among others.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Medical Grade Tubing Market
During COVID-19, the growth of the medical grade tubing market was negatively impacted, especially in 2020. The market has witnessed an increase in the growth of nasogastric tubes, nebulizers, spacer devices, and others. The market is projected to witness considerable growth during the forecast period 2021-2030. The increasing innovations and products designs in the global market and growing use in emerging economies are the factors for the growth of the market.
- A.P. Extrusion Inc.
- AP Technologies Group Pte Ltd.
- Asahi Tec Corporation
- ATAG spa
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Compagnie de Saint-Gobain S.A.
- Cook Group Incorporated
- FBK Medical Tubing
- Freudenberg Medical
- MDC Industries
- MicroLumen Inc.
- Nordson Corporation
- Optinova Group
- TE Connectivity
- Trelleborg Group
Key Questions Answered in the Global Medical Grade Tubing Market Report
- What are the key trends that have a strong influence on the global medical grade tubing market? How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the growth of the medical grade tubing market?
- What are the key development strategies which are implemented by the key players to maintain and capture market share?
- How does the patent landscape of medical grade tubing look like?
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global medical grade tubing market?
- Which leading companies are dominating the global medical grade tubing market?
- What are the regulations about the global medical grade tubing market? What are the initiatives implemented by different government bodies?
- What was the market value of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global medical grade tubing market?
- How is each segment of the global medical grade tubing market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what is the expected revenue to be generated by each of the segments by the end of 2030?
- Which region carries the potential for the significant expansion of key companies for the medical grade tubing market?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Product Definition
2 Scope of Research
3 Research Methodology
4 Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Medical Grade Tubing Market
4.1 Impact on Manufacturing Facilities
4.2 Impact on Supply Chain
4.3 Impact on Market Size
4.3.1 Scenario Comparative Analysis (Pre-COVID, During-COVID, Post-COVID)
4.4 Future Outlook and Recommendations
5 Industry Analysis
5.1 Technology Landscape
5.1.1 Key Trends
22.214.171.124 Short-Term Potential
126.96.36.199 Mid-Term Potential
188.8.131.52 Long-Term Potential
5.2 Value Chain Analysis
5.3 Regulatory Framework
5.3.1 North America
5.4 Patent Analysis
5.4.1 Patents Filed, by Year
5.4.2 Patents Filed, by Country/Cluster
5.5 Product Benchmarking Matrix
5.6 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6 Competitive Landscape
6.1 Market Share Analysis
6.2 Key Strategies and Developments
6.2.1 Funding Activities
6.2.2 M&A Activities
6.2.3 Partnerships, Alliances and Business Expansions
6.2.4 Regulatory and Legal
6.2.5 New Offerings
6.3 Business Model Analysis
6.4 Key Players – Competitive Benchmarking
7 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market Scenario
7.1 Assumptions and Limitations
7.2 Key Findings and Opportunity Assessment
7.3 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market Size and Forecast
7.3.1 Realistic Growth Scenario
7.3.2 Pessimistic/Conservative Scenario
7.3.3 Optimistic Scenario
7.4 Market Dynamics
7.4.1 Impact Analysis
7.4.2 Market Growth Promoting Factors
7.4.3 Market Growth Restraining Factors
7.4.4 Market Growth Opportunities
8 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market (by Material), 2018-2030
9 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market (by Product), 2018-2030
10 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market (by Application), 2018-2030
11 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market (by End Market), 2018-2030
12 Global Medical Grade Tubing Market (by Region), 2018-2030
13 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pf9xf7
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900