The “Minoxidil Market – Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 – 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Minoxidil is an antihypertensive available in topical as well as oral solution used for hair loss treatment. It helps to stimulate hair growth and to slow balding. This drug is U.S. Food & Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) approved for androgenetic alopecia and female pattern hair loss. Moreover, it is also available off label for alopecia areata, beard enhancement, and central centrifugal cicatricial alopecia.
Rising incidence of androgenetic alopecia is expected to drive the global minoxidil market growth. According to the National Library of Medicine (NLM), a medical library which is part of the National Institutes of Health (NIH), androgenetic alopecia affects approximately 50 million men and 30 million women in the U.S.
However, side effects of minoxidil is expected to hinder the market growth. For instance, according to the National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI), August 2019, topical minoxidil show some side effects such as irritant contact dermatitis with the typical symptoms of itching and scaling.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global minoxidil market, and provides market size (US$ Mn) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new drug launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global minoxidil market based on the following parameters – company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, market presence, distribution strategies, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future drug launches, drug class up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global minoxidil market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global minoxidil market
- Pfizer Inc.
- ATOM PHARMA
- LGM Pharma
- Perrigo Company plc
- AmWiner & Raphe Holdings
- Johnson and Johnson Services, Inc.
- Sigma Aldrich (Merck KGaA)
- Actavis Pharma, Inc.
- Remedy Repack
- Apotex Corporation
- TRILOGIC LTD
- DS LABORATORIES, INC.
- Incredible Products, S.A. de C.V.
- Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Impact Analysis
- Pipeline Analysis
- Reimbursement Scenario
- Pest Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario
- New Product Launches
- Collaborations and Agreements
- Market Trends
4. Global Minoxidil Market – Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
- COVID-19 Market Scenario
- Impact of COVID-19 Market on the Minoxidil Products
5. Global Minoxidil Market, By Type, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
6. Global Minoxidil Market, By Gender, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
7. Global Minoxidil Market, By Route of Administration, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
8. Global Minoxidil Market, By Distribution Channel, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
9. Global Minoxidil Market, By Region, 2016-2027, (US$ Mn)
10. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/tjaobm
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900