The “Multi Vendor Support Services Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The multi vendor support services market is expected to grow at 4.1% CAGR during the forecast period of 2021- 2026.
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Clear Technologies, Inc.
- Dell Technologies Inc
- Evernex Group SAS
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co
- Quantum Corp
- Blue Sky Group Ltd
- Softcat plc
Key Market Trends
IT & Telecommunication Vertical is Expected to Grow at a Significant Rate Over the Forecast Period
- The IT and telecommunication vertical is a significant segment for the multi vendor support services, due to the high rate of various technological adoptions, increased frequency of adoption of the BYOD policy (to make business operations much more comfortable and controllable), and growing need for high-end security due to the rapidly increasing data among the organizations.
- The telecom industry has observed extensive growth during the past few years. Telecommunication companies are encountering constant pressure to deliver innovative services at lower costs to retain their customers in the competitive market. Multi vendor support services have become a widespread demand for operators to address a complex and competitive environment.
- The deployment of multi vendor SD-WAN services is also increasing at a significant rate. This involves comprehensive validation and integration of the uCPE platform with a wide range of software service chaining, including security, routing, SDN switching, vBNG/vCGNAT, NFV, and service assurance. To meet the demand for multi-vendor networks, Lanner, a Taiwan-based company, offers a wide range of open, interoperable uCPE platforms that offer multi-core computing power, crypto acceleration engines, and WiFi/LTE/5G-ready connectivity.
- In September 2019, Evernex Group SAS and Huawei signed an MOU on Huawei’s intelligent computing business. As a result of this agreement, as a multi vendor support service provider, Evernex provides intelligent computing services for Huawei’s client base across Europe.
- In November 2019, Samsung successfully demonstrated multi vendor interoperability on its 5G SA core with an assist from HPE and Openet. These increasing multi vendor testing services are also augmenting the growth of this segment in the coming years.
North America Geographic Segment is Expected to Hold a Significant Share Throughout the Forecast Period
- The primary driver for the North America geographic segment’s growth is the significant presence of technology providers. These players focus on entering into partnerships, merger-acquisitions, and innovative solutions offerings to stay in the regional and globally competitive landscape. Countries like the US are a significant contributor to the growth of the North American market segment. The US market is growing due to the changing IT infrastructure landscape, especially in small and medium enterprises (SMEs), who are continually focusing on outsourcing IT solutions and services.
- In November 2019, Rimini Street, Inc., a provider of IT business software products and services, announced its Application Management Services for Oracle. The service scope includes coverage for Oracle Database, and a wide range of Oracle applications including JD Edwards, E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and Siebel.
- In July 2019, Broadcom Inc. announced a successful inaugural of multi vendor U.3 Plugfest. The U.3 standard describes a common bay type and connector for SATA, SAS, and NVMe devices. The creation of the multi vendor U.3 standard gives improved flexibility to OEMs and data centers, who want to support the emerging storage technologies at the lowest cost and less system complexity.
- The use of multi-cloud environments sees massive growth in the United States and Canada, wherein clients rely on one cloud massively while using the other sporadically. Here, MSPs can avail of the great opportunity by giving consumption-based service pricing models. This will also boost the growth of multi vendor support services market in the region.
- Furthermore, the penetration of smart devices is expected to increase, owing to the rapid integration of IoT across various industries and sectors. This is projected to propel the adoption and incorporation of managed multi vendor services, thereby fueling the market’s growth.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET INSIGHTS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET DYNAMICS
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Rising Maintenance Cost of OEM Services
5.2 Market Challenges
5.2.1 Concern Over Security and Privacy Issues
6 IMPACT OF COVID-19 ON THE MULTI VENDOR SUPPORT SERVICES MARKET
7 MARKET SEGMENTATION
7.1 Service Type
7.2 Enterprise Size
7.2.1 Small & Medium Enterprises
7.2.2 Large Enterprises
7.3 End-user Verticals
7.3.1 IT & Telecommunication
7.3.4 Energy & Power
7.3.5 Industrial Manufacturing
7.3.6 Others (Retail, Media & Entertainment, Travel & Tourism)
7.4.1 North America
7.4.3 Asia Pacific
7.4.4 Latin America
7.4.5 Middle East and Africa
8 COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
8.1 Company Profiles
9 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
10 FUTURE OF THE MARKET
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c2eh58
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900