The “Process Analyzer Market by Analysis Type, Analyzing Material State and End-user Industry: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The process analyzer market was valued at $7,706.3 million in 2020, and is expected to reach $12,192.0 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.8% from 2021 to 2030.
The report studies the process analyzers that are installed in process industries to detect or monitor the composition, flow rate, and pressure of liquids and gases that are being used in different operations. Process industries have a lot of liquids and gases flowing through their pipes and are required to be monitored to avoid leakage and hampering of quality in case of beverage and pharmaceutical industries.
The major driving factor for the process analyzer market is rising demand for wastewater treatment. In addition, increasing use of process analyzers in drug safety is the other driving factor of the market. Furthermore, adoption of automation, artificial intelligence, and smart technology in the manufacturing industry around the world is also a major driving factor of the process analyzer market. However, lack of skilled professionals who are capable of operating the process analyzer and its system acts as restraint to the market. Further, owing to the high cost of process analyzers, manufacturers use other low-cost sensor systems, which hamper the growth of the process analyzer market. However, with expansion of manufacturing industries in emerging countries, need for process analyzers in process industries will rise, which is a major opportunity for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The process analyzer market is segmented on the basis of analysis type, analyzing material state, end-user industry, and region. On the basis of type, the market is divided into online analysis, inline analysis, and atline analysis. Depending on analyzing material state, it is classified into liquid and gas. On the basis of end-user industry, the market is fragmented into oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, water & wastewater, chemical, and others. By region, it is analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, the UK, Russia, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, South Korea, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, the Middle East, and Africa).
- The report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging process analyzer market trends and dynamics.
- In-depth process analyzer market analysis is conducted by estimations for the key segments between 2021 and 2030.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring of top competitors within the market framework.
- A comprehensive analysis of four major regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- The market forecast analysis from 2021 to 2030 is included in the report.
- The key market players operating in the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which help understand the competitive outlook of the market industry.
- Rising demand for wastewater treatment
- Increasing use of process analyzers in drug safety
- Adoption of automation
- Lack of skilled professionals
- High infrastructure cost
- Growing demand for process analyzers in emerging markets
- ABB Ltd.
- AMETEK Process Instruments
- Applied Analytics Inc.
- Endress+Hauser AG
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Mettler-Toledo International Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gc75da
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900