The “Reverse Logistics Market by Return Type, End User and Service: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Reverse logistics services are being implemented by pharmaceutical, automotive, FMCG and other manufacturers to improve customer satisfaction and reduce adverse environmental impact. Reverse logistics is the process of moving products from final delivery to supplier or manufacturer when the consumer returns them for a range of factors, including incorrect products provided, poor quality, and so on.
Recalls, commercial returns, repairable returns, end-of-use returns, and end-of-life returns are all types of returns in reverse logistics. Recalls are defined as the recalling of a large number of products due to the risk of malfunction due to a missing or broken part. Returns involving the delivery of the incorrect goods are classified as commercial returns, whereas returns involving damaged products are classified as repairable returns. In addition, resalable returned products are classified as end-of-use returns, while products returned owing to regulatory or contractual responsibilities are classified as end-of-life returns.
The reverse logistics market is segmented into return type and end-user. Based on the return type, it is further divided into recalls, commercial returns and B2B returns, repairable returns, end of use returns, and end of life returns. Depending on the end-user, it is fragmented into e-commerce, automotive, pharmaceutical, consumer electronic, retail, luxury goods, and reusable packaging. Region-wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global reverse logistics market analysis along with the current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall reverse logistics market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global reverse logistics market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current reverse logistics market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2028 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Expansion of e-commerce industry
- Increased product recall due to stringent government rules for product quality in the automotive industry
- Rise of tech-driven reverse logistics services and growing adoption of IoT-enabled connected devices
- Lack of control of manufacturers on reverse logistics service
- Uncertainty in the reverse logistics process
- Introduction of Blockchain technology
- Reduction in losses owing to adoption of a multi-modal system
Key Market Segments
By Return Type
- Commercial returns and B2B returns
- Repairable returns
- End of use returns
- End of life returns
- Consumer electronic
- Luxury goods
- Reusable packaging
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc.
- CCR Logistics Systems AG
- Core Logistic Private Limited
- DB Schenker
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- FedEx Corporation
- Kintetsu World Express, Inc.
- Safexpress Pvt. Ltd.
- United Parcel Service, Inc.,
- Yusen Logistics Co., Ltd
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/w9n0b8
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900