The “Sign Global Market Report 2020-30: Covid 19 Impact and Recovery” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global sign market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global sign market is expected to decline from $106.6 billion in 2019 to $101.6 billion in 2020 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of -4.8%. The decline is mainly due to economic slowdown across countries owing to the COVID-19 outbreak and the measures to contain it. The market is then expected to recover and grow at a CAGR of 6% from 2021 and reach $117.9 billion in 2023.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
The sign market consists of sales of signs by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce signs. The sign manufacturing industry comprises establishments that produce signs and related displays of all materials (except printing paper and paperboard signs, notices, displays).
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the global sign market, accounting for 45% of the market in 2019. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 25% of the global sign market. South America was the smallest region in the global sign market.
There is a rise in demand for digital signage due to its better information managing capabilities. Digital Signage is an obscurely administered digital display that is used for sales, marketing or advertisement purposes. Digital Signage enables to easily deploy advertisements and also saves cost and time on logistics and printing materials. Multi-Screen Experience, Streaming Advertisements over IP and Integration of Bluetooth to enable a two way communication are few of the digital signage types that are on the rise.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Sign Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Sign Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Sign Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Sign Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Sign Market Trends And Strategies
8. Sign Market Size And Growth
8.1. Market Size
8.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.2.2. Restraints On The Market
8.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
8.3.1. Drivers Of The Market
8.3.2. Restraints On The Market
9. Sign Market Regional Analysis
9.1. Global Sign Market, 2019, By Region, Value ($ Billion)
9.2. Global Sign Market, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, Historic And Forecast, By Region
9.3. Global Sign Market, Growth And Market Share Comparison, By Region
10. Sign Market Segmentation
10.1. Global Sign Market, Segmentation By Type, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
11. Sign Market Metrics
11.1. Sign Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, 2015-2023, Global
11.2. Per Capita Average Sign Market Expenditure, 2015-2023, Global
- Samsung Electronics Co.Ltd.
- LG Display Co.Ltd
- NEC Display Solutions
- Sharp Corporation
- Planar Systems
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/n3xpp9
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900