The “Global Silicone Market Analysis: Plant Capacity, Production, Operating Efficiency, Technology, Demand & Supply, End-User Industries, Distribution Channel, Regional Demand, 2015-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global silicone demand is projected to grow at a healthy CAGR of 4.55%. Silicones are polymers manufactured by polymerizing siloxanes which are monomers containing silicon atoms connected by oxygen, carbon and hydrogen atoms. They are of several types including elastomers, resins, fluids, and gels. They have many properties including durability, foam control, adhesion, UV stability, discharge safety, transparency, glossiness, radiation resistance, heat resistance, and flexibility.
Due to these properties, silicones have several end use industries such as building and construction, industrial process, personal care and consumer products, electronics, transportation, medical and healthcare, energy. Increasing demand form the construction and electronics industry is projected to drive the demand of silicones for the forecast period. Demand growth from other sectors include the personal care and consumer products and medical and healthcare sector. Moreover, stringent regulatory policies regarding use of silicones might hinder the demand growth during the forecast period.
In 2020, the spread of COVID-19 in major global economies caused nationwide lockdowns which had an impact on a number of industries. Construction and electronics were among the most affected industries during the pandemic. This had an impact on the demand of silicone for the first half of 2020. The demand for silicone fell during the coronavirus pandemic.
Region wise, Asia pacific region holds the major share of global demand for silicone due to increasing demand of application industries such as construction, electronics, personal care etc. Moreover, increasing population and per capita income in emerging economies like India and China coupled with growing number of products using silicone is another factor influencing demand growth in the Asia Pacific region.
Objective of the Study:
- To assess the demand-supply scenario of silicone which covers production, demand and supply of silicone market globally.
- To analyse and forecast the market size of silicone.
- To classify and forecast global silicone market based on technology, end-use and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global silicone market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global silicone market.
- To identify and analyse the profile of leading players involved in the manufacturing of silicone.
Major players for silicone globally include Dow, Emerald Performance Materials, Evonik Industries AG, Jiangsu Mingzhu Silicone Rubber Material Co., Ltd, Kaneka Corporation, Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd, Wynca Group, Hoshine Silicon Industry Co. Ltd, Elkay Chemicals Pvt. Ltd., Supreme Silicones, Specialty Silicone Products, Inc.
To extract data for global silicone market, primary research surveys were conducted with silicone manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, wholesalers and end users. While interviewing, the respondents were also inquired about their competitors. Through this technique, the publisher was able to include manufacturers that could not be identified due to the limitations of secondary research. Moreover, the publisher analyzed various end user segments and projected a positive outlook for Global silicone market over the coming years.
The publisher calculated silicone demand globally by analyzing the historical data and demand forecast which was carried out considering imported silicone, prices, materials used for production of silicone . The publisher sourced these values from industry experts and company representatives and externally validated through analyzing historical sales data of respective manufacturers to arrive at the overall market size. Various secondary sources such as company websites, association reports, annual reports, etc., were also studied.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product & Type Overview
2. Global silicone Market Outlook, 2015-2030
3. Global silicone Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
4. North America silicone Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
5. Asia Pacific silicone Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
6. Europe silicone Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
7. MEA silicone Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
8. South America silicone Demand Outlook, 2015-2030, By Volume
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Company Profiles
9.1.1. Basic Details
9.1.3. Segmental/Product Information
9.1.4. Expansion Plans
9.1.5. SWOT Analysis
9.1.6. Key Strategy
10. Market Dynamics
11. Global Foreign Trade – Top 10 Importing Country and Top 10 Exporting Country, By Value & Volume
12. Market Trends & developments
13. Strategic Recommendations
14. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/iw7ey2
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900