The “Silicone Surfactant Market – Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 – 2026)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for silicone surfactant is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
- Ele Corporation
- Elkay Chemicals Pvt. Ltd.
- Elkem Silicones
- Evonik Industries AG
- Jiangsu Maysta Chemical Co.,Ltd.
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Siltech Corporation
- SST Australia Pty Ltd
- Supreme Silicones
Key Market Trends
Increasing demand from the Personal Care Industry
- Personal care represents one of the major end-user industries for silicone surfactants.
- Personal care products include a variety of body care, as well as hair care products. Shampoos, hair conditioners, body washes, and soaps, along with other skincare products, among others.
- Silicone surfactant is used as an ingredient in a variety of products, such as foaming agents, dispersants, emulsifiers, solubilizing agents, cleansers, and conditioners, among others, in the personal care industry.
- Globally, the personal care industry is growing at a significant rate due to increasing awareness regarding the importance of personal hygiene and grooming among the youth.
- Asia-Pacific and North America are the dominant regions in the personal care market. In Asia-Pacific, China occupies the largest share, followed by India, in terms of growth rate, India is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period.
- Therefore, the growing demand from personal care industry is expected to boost the demand for silicone surfactant in coming years.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
- Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the largest market for silicone surfactants and is also forecasted to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period.
- Personal care?is one of the fastest-growing sectors in countries such as China, India, etc. Continuous growth in population is another factor fueling the demand for personal care, soaps, and detergents in these countries, which, in turn, is augmenting the market studied.
- India is one of the largest producers of soaps and detergents, globally. The soap manufacturing industry is one of the oldest industries operating in the FMCG sector in India and accounts for more than 50% of the consumer goods sector.
- The laundry detergent market in India is expanding at a rapid rate. The growth in market demand for washing machines has recently expanded at an impressive rate in the country. The growing penetration of washing machines is in-turn increasing the demand for laundry detergents, along with liquid detergents.
- China is one of the major countries in Asia-Pacific with ample construction activities, with the industrial and construction sectors accounting for approximately 50% of the GDP. A total of 300 major construction projects in Beijing have been announced in 2019.
- China is the largest clothing producer in the world and has the largest production capacity for textile products, consisting of cotton, manmade fibers, and silk.
- However, the textile and apparel producers in the country are going through a painful industrial restructuring. Enormous production capacity, domestic oversupply, and high labor costs have all eroded the competitiveness of this industry.
- Therefore, growing demand from various end-user industries is expected to boost the demand for silicone surfactant in Asia-Pacific region.
Key Topics Covered:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Demand from the Personal Care Industry
4.1.2 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Unfavorable Conditions Arising Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 End-user Industry
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle-East and Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle-East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share(%)/Ranking Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Possible Innovations in the Applications of Specialty Surfactants
7.2 Other Opportunities
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mwrxxh
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900