The “Smart City Market Research Report by Focus Area, Module, Component, Smart Citizen Services, and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Smart City Market size was estimated at USD 324.76 billion in 2020, is expected to reach USD 355.09 billion in 2021, and projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.67% reaching USD 565.31 billion by 2026.
Competitive Strategic Window
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Smart City Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Smart City Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Smart City Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Smart City Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Smart City Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Smart City Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Smart City Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Smart City Market?
- Increasing government initiatives and investment for smart city
- Increasing adoption of IoT based services
- Enhancing public safety and transportation
- Advancements in supportive infrastructure
- Privacy and security concerns
- 5G technology penetration
- Increasing investment in emerging economies
- Increasing diverse application of UAVs
- Government initiatives for sustainable growth
- High initial investment and lack of supportive infrastructure in some developing areas
- Bentley Systems
- Cisco Systems
- Kapsch Group
- SAP SE
- Schneider Electric
- Siemens AG
- Toshiba Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mmdsyu
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900